What's new

SVS 25-31CS Subwoofer for sale in TX (prefer local pickup) (1 Viewer)

I have a SVS 25-31CS Subwoofer with parts express amp (the one SVS recommended to me since I wanted something cheaper than the sampson amp).

This sub was retuned to 22 Hz and the SVS guy I dealt with said I got the upgraded driver. Sub is about a year old with medium usage and I never really turned it up because I had bass shakers as well.

Im going for something smaller in my room (probably a PB-10). Since space is starting to become a liability in my theater room.

Asking $350 for sub+amp+cables locally.... I might consider shipping but Im not sure if I have the orig packaging. Still a great way to get into the SVS market w/o breaking the bank.

I am in College Station, TX. About 1.5 hrs north of Houston, 1.5 hrs east of Austin, 3 hrs east of San Antonio and 3 hrs south of Dallas. If you live rather far away we might be able to work out some kind of meet halfway between.

I dont know specifically... a SVS CSR just emailed me a link.

Its a 350 watt plate amp that I made a box around.... the manual says its made my Rythmic Audio.

Chad A

Stunt Coordinator
Aaron, would you be interested in selling the sub only?
I already have a samson amp on my 20-39cs with a free channel so I'd have no use for the amp.
I live in Dallas and might be interested if the price were right.
Thanks.

Id say somewhere around the $285 range for the sub only.

Still a college student (if you couldnt tell from the city) for a semester so gotta make some money to offset the pb10 (if i end up actually getting one)

I was able to find the orig box and could ship it but it will be pretty expensive Id think. ~50 would be my guess.

Also dropped prices

$275 for sub only
$50 amp
$325 for both

+ shipping if you can't do local pickup.

The sub is just over 2 yrs old (Im 1st time buyer), and still has 1 yr left on warranty and I spoke with SVS and they told me the warranty is transferrable so if it gets damaged in shipping you can get warranty work done.

Demian

Grip
What sort of cables do you have, and what length? Is there any visual or audio imperfections that you have noticed?

Not that I can tell.... Not sure what you mean by the cables. Since I sold the amp only the sub is avaliable (all the cables went with the amp). I will include the cable for the sub that went from the output of the amp to the sub (speaker cable).

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks