What's new

SVS 25-31 PCi - Took the Plunge... (1 Viewer)

Loring

Stunt Coordinator
I have been a member for a while here I have not been around for some time due to work and many other projects I have gotten myself into of late.

But I finally did it. I just ordered the 25-31 PCi.

Went for the smaller sub because I felt that I didn't need a sub that has a large range when my system is limited but of course I could just get a new system also. ;)
OK, maybe not at this point but maybe some new main front speaks...

Thanks to everyone on this forum that helped me so much when I first joined those many many moons ago.

Also, thanks to Tom V and Ron S for their help via email and here when I asked a question.

And Thanks to the HOME THEATER FORUM for feeding my addiction of Home Theater.

Phil Iturralde

Screenwriter
...I didn't need a sub that has a large range ...
Then you made a big mistake, ... since the SVS 25-31PCi has a large range!! :D

Once you integrate it into your HT room (front corner location if possible) & REF Calibrate your whole setup, ... just prepare yourself to look like this ... :eek: ... and
htf_images_smilies_smiley_jawdrop.gif

And after your family / friends comes over to watch one of your blockbuster DVD's, then you could look like this ... :rolleyes::cool:

Congrat's :emoji_thumbsup: , let us know how the sub-sonic experience goes,...
Phil (love my SVS 25-31PCi - APR '02 ;) )

Loring

Stunt Coordinator
Thanks for the word of encouragement. Yes, I know it has a large range. But what I meant was that 16-46 or the 20-39 could do, would just be too much for me or my system(speakers, receiver).

I felt the 25-31 PCi would be perfect in my situation. The 25-31 PCi is already going to out match the rest of my system to where I will now be on upgrade until everything is new (again).

Thanks for the reply tho.

ChadLB

Screenwriter
Loring,

You will have not regrets. I have owned mine for almost 4 weeks now and evertime I watch something new/old I am always impressed.:D
Like I have said before I think I like the cylinder look better than the old box style...something different.
Take a look at the pics....

Yee-Ming

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Yee Ming Lim
let me welcome you in advance to the club of happy 25-31PCi owners -- although I cheated a bit and got it tuned to 22 :D

I've had it around 8 months now and am still perfectly happy with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks