SVS 25-31 CS Latest version $275.00 local sale

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Chris Sherman, Jul 31, 2002.

1. Chris Sherman

Chris Sherman Second Unit

I have two SVS 25-31CS subs They are approximately 4 and 6 months old respectively. They both have the new improved standard drivers, 1.5" thick laminated birch end caps, and 50% thicker, improved stronger tubing with the black polymer coating .They are overkill in my small home theater/living room. I wish to sell one of them . They were both purchased B stock although you could never tell by looking . One was manufactured on 1/16/ 2001 and the othe one on 5/15/2002. I paid 340.88 delivered for the first one and 309.22 delivered for the second one they both have the remainder of the 3 year warranty left. I will sell the 2002 model sub with the longer remainding warranty for $275.00 local sale cash and carry. If you don't have an amp to power it I have a Marantz MA500 180 Watt into 4 ohms THX certified monoblock in perfect working condition I will sell with the sub for $125.00. If you think you might be adding a second SVS sub later , I also have a nice Fidek 2 channel amp that puts out 200 watts per channel into 4 ohms. I have performed the "fan fix" on this amp and you can barely hear it running now . These sold for $300.00 originally and I'll sell with a sub for $175.00. The only "catch" is I'm looking to sell local and do not wish to ship.

2. Chris Sherman

Chris Sherman Second Unit

I ran out of room to add to my listing . Please email me at [email protected] if interested in the subwoofer. Please do not ask about selling the amps separately .Those prices are with the sub only.If you want to check my references, my ebay id is cdsherman. I am also on the good traders list here and have sold several amps and other items although only one person left me a feedback.
    Thanks,
    Chris Sherman
    Richmond VA 23294