SVS 22-31PCi versus 25-31PC+

Discussion in 'Speakers' started by Joey_V, Apr 27, 2004.

1. Joey_V

Joey_V Second Unit

I bought a 22-31PCi from SVS about 2 weeks ago. Just recently, within this week, I was offered a real good deal from a fellow forum member who wanted to sell his 25-31PC+ for the same price as a brand new 25-31PCi.. he upgraded to PB2+.

I will be posting a subjective review between the two subs. I may buy an spl meter to give u guys a more objective review with some hard numbers.. but i am a college student with limited funds so who knows..

anyway, i am just trying to help those on the fence between a PCi and a PC+...

look for the quasi review soon!

2. Dan Halchak

Dan Halchak Stunt Coordinator

You should buy or borrow a sound meter reguardless, it's one of the best tools if you think you're going to be into home theaters for any length of time.

You'll be amazed at how off your settings are when you calibrate all the speakers. Remember that a 1db difference is a big difference even though it might not seem like it. [​IMG]

Looking forward to your review...

I think you'll be pretty darn impressed with the differences, but even more surprised at how close both truly are! [​IMG]

3. John Tami

John Tami Stunt Coordinator

Run to Radio Shack...$40 for the prefered Analog one. May take a few stores to find it....so get the part number online and call.