What's new

SVS 2000 Series subwoofer Black Friday deal (1 Viewer)

Martin Dew

HTF News Editor
Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Real Name
Martin Dew
SVS is launching a Black Friday promotion for 2020 with the most popular of the company’s subwoofers, the 2000 Series, ‘coming out of retirement’ at their lowest price ever. Each of the SVS 2000 Series subwoofers are now available at $200 off, which represents the lowest price they’ve ever been, according to SVS, and the promotion kicks off today. The 2000 series is the most popular category of subwoofers in the company’s history and it comprises the SB-2000 sealed cabinet and PB-2000 ported cabinet models, both of which are available now as a Black Friday deal, but only while supplies last.
SVS describes the SB-2000 subwoofer as a ‘world-class’ sealed cabinet model which ‘…is a musical, well-balanced powerhouse that digs below 20Hz and blends with nearly any...

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:

JohnRice

Bounded In a Nutshell
Premium
Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John
The SB-2000 really is a nice little sub. Great in a living space for performance to size ratio.

owen35

Second Unit
Real Name
Steve
That's the last piece if my audio equipment I want to replace. I have all the SVS speakers and they sound excellent! My brother, who is a huge audio aficionado, was really impressed with them and surprised at how reasonably priced they are. Time to fire up that credit card!

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
I’ve had my “tube” for a little over 20 years.
The plate died about 6 years in and they replaced it even though it was out of warranty.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SaladinNagasawa
Recent bookmarks