What's new

SVS 20-39PCi-------New Believer (1 Viewer)

Scott Wott

Auditioning
Thanks to you guys, I now know what bass is supposed to sound like. After reading many positive post's, I ordered an SVS 20-39PCi. I placed the order over the Internet mid-afternoon on Thursday the 23rd. I received the sub on Monday the 27th.(That was pretty impressive in itself). 2 and 1/2 working days from time of order to receiving.
I am in WV, so your time may vary.
The sub came packed very well with foam padding braces inside the box. (Those guys at SVS not only know how to build a great sub, they know how to get it to you safe and in a hurry).
I replaced a Kenwood 10" box sub and there is simply no comparing the two. I started with a few DVD's that I admire for their active surround, such as Attack of the Clones and the DTS track of Twister. I heard and felt bass that I never knew existed before. I'm a believer now!!
If any of you are thinking about a purchase of a new sub, but are worried about buying over the net or without hearing it first. Put your mind at ease,Those guys at SVS are a class act that many business' could learn from.
Scott

CaseyLS

Second Unit
I too love mine I just cant wait to get my Para's(Soon, my son, yes very soon). I know this will be a very exciting week, just remember to go to work.

Ken Custodio

Second Unit
congrats on the SVS, I have the same one, and my neighbors hate me :) Oh and they hate me cuz of how loud my SVS is too.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NenaSiddall
Recent bookmarks