SVS 20-39cs in Las Vegas

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Neil N, Dec 29, 2001.

1. Neil N

Neil N Stunt Coordinator

I'm looking to sell my SVS 20-39cs + Samson S700 amp, both 10 months old. I don't have a complaint in the world about this sub/amp combo, but the upgrade bug is biting, and I'd like to upgrade to a cs+ or ultra. I don't want to ship these, so delivery or pickup in the Las Vegas, NV area only please. Price of $650 is firm. Please contact me at [email protected] if interested. Thanks.
    -Neil

2. Steve Zimmerman

Steve Zimmerman Second Unit

Why is everyone so scared of shipping the SVS subs? I don't get it. FedEx Ground is not only inexpensive but also extremely convenient. You print out a waybill from the FedEx web site and then schedule a pickup.

What's so hard about that? Or could it be that people aren't keeping the original packaging?

--Steve

3. Neil N

Neil N Stunt Coordinator

4. Tom Tubbiola

Tom Tubbiola Stunt Coordinator

Neil, any interest in a trade of some kind?

5. Neil N

Neil N Stunt Coordinator

Well Tom, I don't suppose you've got a cs+ or ultra you don't want? [​IMG]
    Feel free to e-mail me if you want to offer something ( [email protected] ), but I'm not really looking for anything else right now except for maybe a ws rptv.
    Also, for anybody that cares, I've discovered that I do have the boxes for the sub after all. [​IMG] I figured they'd gotten thrown out when I couldn't find them the other day, but they were covered with some other stuff in a corner.