What's new

SVS 20-39CS and/or Samson 700 amp for Sale (1 Viewer)

Rob Higgins

Agent
Am looking to sell my SVS 20-39 CS and Samson 700 amp...so I can upgrade to one of the new CS Ultra's. Purchased from SVS about 8 months ago, still in MINT condition. Package will include BetterCables interconnect to connect amp to receiver. Still have original box for amp, not for sub.
Asking $650 (possibly negotiable)for the sub and amp (would consider selling separately). I live in Austin, TX...and can travel to Houston, San Antonio, Dallas, etc to delv if needed.
Email me at [email protected] if interested.
Thanks,
Rob

Rob Higgins

Agent
I have someone who is interested in amp only. If someone is interested in just the sub...let me know and I will split. I am looking to get another SVS, and can still use the S700 if needed..but at least need to get rid of the sub.

Sorry for any confusion,

Rob

Rob Higgins

Agent
Since don't have the box for the sub (mailed SVS, and not exactly cheap for them to send me one)...would really need to sell to someone I can meet and drop off. As stated, I live in Austin, TX...and would be willing to meet in Dallas, Houston, San Antonio, College Station, etc for a drop-off.
Will sell the sub separately, but not the amp.
email [email protected] if interested.
Thanks,
Rob

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks