What's new

svs 20-39-isd, pb12-isd, or velo-dls5000r??? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom Vodhanel

Senior HTF Member
>>>Laughing out loud @ Tom, I knew you were going to say thisIn fact, we just had someone post at our forum that I keep hearing about another ID sub company's drivers getting damaged during bass heavy senes in movies...I never hear of this problem with Hsu subs.

Evan M.

Supporting Actor
What an interesting read this is becoming.........

I know this will be VERY unpopular but I can't help but think though that Tom is doing what he can to learn from Hsu more than anything else......plus...isn't there a long history here..........

Arthur S

Senior HTF Member
Too bad this thread has gone downhill. The bickering between Tom Vodhanel and Peter Marcks just doesn't resolve anything and the jousting between the companies is not really necessary.

I have owned 2 different SVS subs and they are excellent products.

At the same time, the TN 1220 was virtually a revolutionary commercial product that caused Don Keele to revise his lower testing limit to 16Hz from 20Hz, and the 101db (in-room) output at 12.5Hz was quite something for 1998 in a

Cees Alons

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cees Alons
I agree. Too bad the guideline in my post #48 wasn't that clear after all. And too bad for the original poster, I have to close this thread.

It stopped being informative.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks