What's new

SVM on my Panny (1 Viewer)

Richard Paul

Stunt Coordinator
When I bought a Panasonic TV that didn't have a way to disable SVM I ordered the service manual from Panasonic for $7. With that I was able to turn off the SVM from the service mode, but this might not be possible for all Panasonic TV's.

Larry Talbot

Second Unit
"When I bought a Panasonic TV that didn't have a way to disable SVM I ordered the service manual from Panasonic for $7. With that I was able to turn off the SVM from the service mode, but this might not be possible for all Panasonic TV's."

Richard, just in case this WOULD work with my five year old Panasonic, how did you do it?

Richard Paul

Stunt Coordinator
You can order a service manual from Panasonic's Parts and Accessories phone number which I found at this website. The phone number is 800-833-9626 and is probably the easiest way to get the service manual since all that you need to know is the model of your TV. Unfortunately you can not, to my knowledge, order service manual's from their Parts and Accessories website.

Larry Talbot

Second Unit
Richard, thanks for the link. Could you tell me what the specific service menu number to disable SVM on your Panasonic is? I know most of the menu parameters for my set but I don't know of anything related to SVM...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks