What's new

Survivors on BBC America (1 Viewer)

Garrett Adams

Supporting Actor
Thanks for the heads-up. I'm going to watch the first two two episodes On Demand rather than the shorter edited broadcast version. Yesterday I saw it listed on TitanTV with the April 1975 air dates so I passed on recording such an old show.

Lucia Duran

Screenwriter
I am currently on episode 4 of season 1 and I think this show is very well done. I do have many questions though about certain aspects of the show.

1. You'd think that based on the many events that have occurred, they would tighten up security on the house they are currently staying in. It frustrates me that they have no weapons or plans of action for when intruders or raiders show up.

2. Abbey seems to be the only thinking long term here. Why is it that none of the others can seem to understand the neccessity of stockpiling, growing their own food or foraging? It's like they only do it when they get to the point of complaining.

3. Where are they getting all this petrol? Syphoning it from cars? Just one of thte things I wish they would show us. I realize it isn't too important in the grand scheme of things as far as the show goes, but it bugs me not seeing how they get it.

After watching 4 episodes of the new Survivors, I am interested in netflixing the 70's version.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks