What's new

Survivor Season One (1 Viewer)

Marc Fusion

Agent
Since Paramount is not going to release the complete season on this, anyone know where I could trade for duped copies? I know this is kind of borderline on forum policy, so if it is over the line, I apologize. I'd just love to own this whole season and as per usual, Paramount ignores the wishes of the fans.

Anders Englund

Second Unit
This is actually out on DVD? I seriously hope you're joking...
--Anders
------------------
http://www.dvd1138.com/
Ob me Deus cavet
Link Removed

Morgan Jolley

Senior HTF Member
I have both.
They each start out with the opening of the first episode up to the opening video. Then, they profile each of the two tribes for a little bit. Then, they profile whoever gets kicked off at the upcoming tribal council.
The first season goes: mini-profile (of person getting the boot), show reward challenge (edited to be shorter), show immunity challenge (also edited), show tribal council. There are some shots and such of the people in between things.
The second season is just crazy. They profile the next person to get booted, then the next person, and so on, but every once in a while they throw in a challenge or something. They edited a LOT of stuff out that would have been better served in place of other stuff on the DVD.

Marc Fusion

Agent
Yeah, I have both of the DVDs, but I found both to be disappointing. I hate the best of releases, no matter what show they cover. I think I've found what I need though, so thanks everybody!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks