Survivor Season One

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Marc Fusion, Nov 15, 2001.

1. Marc Fusion

Marc Fusion Agent

Since Paramount is not going to release the complete season on this, anyone know where I could trade for duped copies? I know this is kind of borderline on forum policy, so if it is over the line, I apologize. I'd just love to own this whole season and as per usual, Paramount ignores the wishes of the fans.

2. Lafe F

Lafe F Second Unit

I have Survivor Season 1 on VHS, but it's in crap EP mono quality.

3. Anders Englund

Anders Englund Second Unit

This is actually out on DVD? I seriously hope you're joking...
    --Anders
    ------------------
    http://www.dvd1138.com/
    Ob me Deus cavet
    My movie collection

4. Michael Moulton

Michael Moulton Stunt Coordinator

There are two DVDs. One for each season-- basically a highlights disc, best moments from the show.

5. Morgan Jolley

Morgan Jolley Lead Actor

I have both.
    They each start out with the opening of the first episode up to the opening video. Then, they profile each of the two tribes for a little bit. Then, they profile whoever gets kicked off at the upcoming tribal council.
    The first season goes: mini-profile (of person getting the boot), show reward challenge (edited to be shorter), show immunity challenge (also edited), show tribal council. There are some shots and such of the people in between things.
    The second season is just crazy. They profile the next person to get booted, then the next person, and so on, but every once in a while they throw in a challenge or something. They edited a LOT of stuff out that would have been better served in place of other stuff on the DVD.

6. Marc Fusion

Marc Fusion Agent

Yeah, I have both of the DVDs, but I found both to be disappointing. I hate the best of releases, no matter what show they cover. I think I've found what I need though, so thanks everybody!