What's new

Survivor: Pearl Islands (1 Viewer)

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Christa and Darrah are my call as the eye candy of the group for now, Nicole doesn't do much for me. The big burly guy is pretty imposing looking.

brentl

Senior HTF Member
I've got one name that would be fun ...... TONI ......:D

She's been everywhere else!

Brent
Hope I never see her or Alex ever again!!

Tom Meyer

Second Unit
Funny how they pre-empted any sort of Smoking Gun revelations by airing Christa's rap sheet:

She was once arrested for a misdemeanor and charged with "disrupting an officer's ability to perform his duties. While in college, she hopped on her car and refused to get off the hood when she discovered it was in the process of being towed."
Rupert looks like he'll a big teddy bear.

Daniel Kikin

Screenwriter
If that picture of Rupert was taken before the show began (which I'm sure it was), imagine what it will look like if he lasts 39 days. He looks like Gimli just from the face shot, but he's thinner in the group picture.

Shawn C

Screenwriter
Born and raised in Ojai, California, Christa Hastie currently lives in Los Angeles and is engaged to be married to a racecar driver. She is employed as a computer programmer. As a child, she worked as a model requiring her to travel to Tokyo and the Bahamas....Her favorite hobbies include creating and designing websites, software and database applications, turning wrenches on her fiancé's race car and sewing fun and unique clothes..... She is a member of the Sports Car Club of America so she can be a member of her fiancé's pit crew when he races

ThomasC

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Thomas
I saw a commercial for it a few minutes ago, and here's what was revealed:

As mentioned in the ET article, they only got to take the clothes that they were wearing for the press conference. Not only that, they were "thrown" overboard with only their clothes, nothing else.

Jeremy Allin

Supporting Actor
Looks to be another great Survivor. I agree, Rupert looks like he has spent some time in the bush. I'll definitely have to check out ET tonight.

Tony-B

Senior HTF Member
Finally! The castaways will be... thrown off the boat with no supplies and no advance warning!

That is something that should have been done since the series started!

Chris Lockwood

Senior HTF Member
I don't know why you guys spoilerize something that's in a TV ad & will be known in the first 5 min of the first episode. I believe something similar has been done before, & it's hard to say what will be at the camp sites.

Tony-B

Senior HTF Member
I know, it seems silly, but we just want to protect those who don't want to know beforehand. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation155
Recent bookmarks