What's new

Survivor: Pearl Islands (2 Viewers)

CharlesD

Screenwriter
Rupert is Da Man!

Morgan are a bunch of idiots! They did have the same kind of spear as Drake after all but just couldn't figure out how to use it! What a bunch of maroons.

Ning Wong

Stunt Coordinator
Rupert is so aweseome.

i hope that the tribe stays loyal with him and understands that he did so much for everyone that they don't vote him out....
but sadly....they just might do that...

if he left, the show would not be fun to watch at all...

i hope then kick out annoying JON SOON!!!!

Tony Whalen

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony Whalen
God I hate Jon! He's the most annoying contestant ever. He really is.
I never thought I'd find someone more annoying than Rob from last season. Man, was I ever wrong. This guy is just a complete and total jackass. I can't believe he's for real! Reminds me of friggin' junior high school for cryin' out loud. Or the worst example of a used car salesman. No.. scratch that... it's disrespectful to used car salesmen.

(Can you tell I don't like the guy?)

I couldn't believe it when I saw that Morgan did indeed have the same spear-contraption that Drake has. All this time, and they couldn't figure out how to shoot an elastic band. And when Rupert was sitting there while they all took their time figuring out the shelter-move, I was in stiches. Rupert's comments about how disorganized they are were right on the money. (Frankly, I would have let their shelter get swamped, were I him.)

I was also glad to see Rupert blast the whole thrown-challenge thing. That move was almost as stupid as .. well ... Morgan. :D Jeff's comments on that were great too.

I know Rupert won't win...as he's just way too much of a threat to everyone... but he SHOULD win.

Jon needs to go. Or get a right cross. At least he didn't show up drunk at tribal council again. :rolleyes

And Osten... with all the analysis going on... I just gotta agree with the sumations... whatta wuss.

Tim Markley

Screenwriter
I agree that Rupert definitely kicks azz! :emoji_thumbsup: He's the only reason to watch the show right now.

I hope that Drake now realizes how stupid it was to intentionally blow the immunity challenge. They've now lost three challenges in a row and Drake has a much higher confidence level. They should've listened to Rupert.

Jon has to go. He's just too annoying.

Steve_Tk

Senior HTF Member
Well it's about time for the Big Time Switcheroo Thing before the merge. They have done something funky in the few weeks before the merge in the last couple of seasons, so let the speculation begin! Those of you that already know don't tell us please.

Juan Castillo

Second Unit
Outwit.. too easy
Outplay... he's got it

Outlast.... damn.. too bad two out of three won't win Rupert a Mil.. He's prolly the kind of guy to use some of that to help his troubled teens out too. Heck, hope he at least wins a reward challenge XUV >>>

Previews for next episode put Jon next on the chopping block.. Jonny Fairplay Go Home!

Lew Crippen

Senior HTF Member
I just loved Rupert’s discussion with Andrew on their taking the rice. One can only hope that his own don’t resent his actions.

Andres Munoz

Senior HTF Member
When Andrew told Rupert that he could always take that whole tank of rice, did Rupert reply with "Yes you can, but then I'd have to kill you"?

Marc_Savoie

Stunt Coordinator
Previews for next episode put Jon next on the chopping block.. Jonny Fairplay Go Home!
To me, the previews implied that Shawn was the one on the chopping block. Jon was screaming at him and Sandra was agreeing with Jon....
But I agree he reeeaaallly needs to go. Hopefully Probst will rip into him more.

Scooter

Screenwriter
Real Name
Scooter
Ummm..as the father of a son named Morgan who did 1440 on his SAT's..can we call'em the Stupid Morgan TRIBE from now on?!?!?!

:D

BrandonM

Stunt Coordinator

I'm pretty sure he's imitating Ric Flair. He's definitely a wrestling nut with the stuff he's been seen doing on the show. He's impersonated Macho Man Randy Savage, made references to Ric Flair, and his "Johnny Fairplay" character is definitely wrestling inspired.

Dustin Wind

Stunt Coordinator
I liked Rob from last season. He was one of the best players yet.

I'd like to hang Jon. Who walks and talks like that, besides the highly uneducated?

Pretty funny how Jeff keeps cutting him down. Would love to hear what Jeff says about him backstage.

Christopher Cheadle

Stunt Coordinator
Watching Jon on Thursday nights makes me yearn for some kind of interactive television system where I can reach in to the set and smack him real time. ;)

Now, that said and if I were in the game, Jon would be the one that I would want sitting next to me at the final tribal council. Much like Brian bringing Clay, it makes good strategic sense to take a jackass that no one likes along with you to the end. (Although with Brian and Clay, that strategy almost backfired).

Rupert rules and like many have said, I see him as the first person to truly "deserve" to win the cash so far. He is, however, an enormous threat not only in his physical abilities but also in the fact that everyone seems to really like and respect him. Compared to Jon, he is not the one I would like to see sitting next to me at the final tribal council (that is if the rules of the game continue as they have in past seasons).

I can see Jon making it close to the end if the people around him are smart and if he continues to act like an ass. Yet, I would jump for joy if his shenanigans get him voted off sooner rather than later.

alan halvorson

Senior HTF Member
Michelle: truly stupid for not pretending to gag all the way through in the immunity challenge. What the hell was she thinking....she knew she was on the chopping block for chrissakes!
Hindsight is 20/20 - why should she have anticipated how the tie-breaker would be done? I don't think I would have - I don't think you, or practically anyone would have.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks