What's new

Survivor Palau: Season 10 (1 Viewer)

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
even with the two good challenges tonight, for some reason i'm just not feelling it this tme.
i think all the people are too dull and just plan nasty to look at.

WillG

Senior HTF Member

I liked the immunity challenge, it reminded me playing the "catch up quarters" drinking game.

AnthonyC

Senior HTF Member
This might end up being my favorite season ever if it keeps up. Especially after being disappointed by the last two seasons, this one is really, really good.

LanieParker

Supporting Actor
Did anyone else hear the comment Kim made when she unchained herself from her group in the immunity challenge straight off? I heard her say something about her ankle. Yeah right!

Great show tonight. I loved the challenges and I think that this is going to be a good season. I have to admit up until tonight I was getting bored. Glad things changed.

Daniel Kikin

Screenwriter
The challenges have been really fresh so far this season, and I can't remember anyone dominating this early like Tom has, except maybe Rupert.

Lars_J

Stunt Coordinator
I'm not so sure...
Strength is not an indicator of endurance, and vice versa. And in this challenge they needed a good helping of both.

Brad Porter

Screenwriter
Jenn had four words this week - "Go guys! Koror! Woooo!" I think Janu had two spoken words on the show somewhere, but her Harry Carey glasses were too creepy looking for me to be sure.

That sucks for Jeff. You could tell that he would have gone a long way if not for that stupid coconut. I can't imagine any scenario where Kim isn't the next one voted out of the Ulong tribe. I think Stephenie and Bobby Jon are now competing for alpha male status in that tribe.

Since the sharks are willing to swim up close for food they should build a trap. Sharks can't swim backwards, so they need to build a narrow channel out of bamboo that runs all the way up to the beach. If it's narrow enough that the shark can't turn around then he'll swim his way up onto their plate. Of course that's a whole lot of bamboo...

With the exception of the girl on girl action, the reward challenge wasn't as interesting as I thought it might be. However, the immunity challenge was excellent.

Brad

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Even thought Kim appears to be next to go, there is a tie at 3-3 in male/female numbers on Ulong, so you just never know...

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
I was surprised how open Kim was about stating that Jeff was going home at tribal council. The woman has no guile.

It was funny to see Jeff tag James with a vote at tribal council.

James's white shorts need to go.

Brad Porter

Screenwriter

The reward challenge consisted of a body of water, two anchored platforms, and a life saver (not the candy variety) floating out away from the platforms. The goal was to have one hand on the life saver and another hand on the platform belonging to your tribe. One Ulonger and one Kororor went head to head, and all manner of groping and dunking was allowed to prevent the opponent from reaching their platform. The second matchup was Jenn vs. Steph. Unfortunately my description of "girl on girl action" was nothing more than the two of them wrestling and slapping in the water. Of course Steph won because she's got big balls of steel. :D

Then "Thank God she's got a dress now" Angie slam dunked Janu and Gregg. This portion wasn't as titillating for me.

Brad

OliverT

Stunt Coordinator
I'm really digging the brutally physical nature of the challenges this year - much more demanding than past seasons. It'll really make people think twice about the "vote out the strongest" strategy.

The first challenge was interesting but it wasn't about wrestling. Basically you'd want to just grab hold of the ring with one hand and start doing the most powerful sidestroke you could. If the person wants to physically engage you they'd have to give up a lot of water real estate for no real gain. Of course, a MUCH better strategy for the better swimmers would have been to get to the ring first, approach your competitor and then hurl the ring at your platform. Almost a guaranteed victory there.

The second challenge was about strength and aerobic fitness and if you didn't have both you were going to struggle. Again, a good alternate strategy presents itself - if you have two studs on your team (who are both strong AND have endurance) how about just loading them up with 80lbs and 60lbs and have them hunt the other team down while they deal with really slow, weak members. I'm pretty sure this would work.

And, it was dumb to vote out Jeff. Really dumb. He is worth much more on one leg than Kim is with two. My opinion would have been get rid of Kim now and see how Jeff's ankle is at the next tribal council.

ot

Michael Henry

Second Unit
Real Name
J. Michael Henry
During the challenge with the lifsavers - I turned to the wife and said -

Take off and get the lifesaver 1st, then just throw the thing as far as you can towards your goal (at the same time AWAY from theres) and take of swimming...

Especially if it was 2 on 2, just throw it to your opponent who should be right next to the goal...

Damn I miss football season.... *sigh*

josh4040

Second Unit
Real Name
Josh
In the preview for this week they say you wont believe what is on this boat. do you think it is possible the two survivors not picked in the first episode get to come back and play?

Karl_Luph

Supporting Actor
Now that would liven things up,Josh. This season already has been alot more interesting than most of the past seasons.

Joseph S

Senior HTF Member
Ashlee is coming back and James is going home. :D How about the wannabe crippled evictee and Wanda have to join the other team to "even" it out a bit?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks