What's new

Survivor: Micronesia (Fans vs. Faves) Premieres 2/7/08 (1 Viewer)

ChristopherG

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chris

I suppose, for now that can be said - the tribe is going to talk though and it would seem that this move will certainly come out in the open. Mike can't be that stupid to not talk to someone else about the vote...

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Well, Mikey is going to talk to Joel about the vote, and the spin machine starts up again. :D Based on the revealed votes, Joel will be one of 2 (along with Jason) with a cover story based on the original strategy to boot Chet or Tracey. The 3 oldies and the other girls all voted against Mary. Mikey could think that the women were jealous of Mary and the time he was spending with her, thus being the reason to boot her and keep the tribe "strong". Of course, I expect the women to claim that it was Joel who suggested it, but he could play the deny card, and allow for their voting actions to do their true talking. Either way, is Mikey going to trust the women over 2 guys who roughly stuck to the original plan to oust the old folks? Then again, maybe Joel confesses and gives Mikey a reason to really rev up the engines to play the game the next time they have to go back to tribal council.

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
I've got everyone in my household calling Joel the fireman "Kronk" (after the Patrick Warburton character in The Emperor's New Groove--big, strong, deep voice, maybe not the sharpest pencil in the box).

I'm figuring okay, maybe you one-upped your competition for the alpha-male spot...but, in the long run, you voted off a strong woman and kept Chet--who performed pretty miserably in that challenge.

I kinda like the idea of one challenge per episode--combining reward and challenge. It must make time on the island that much more boring between events, though, for the contestants. But it should give the viewing audience more time to get to know the players...especially at the beginning of the season.

AnthonyC

Senior HTF Member
If a hidden idol is played successfully, the person with the second-most votes gets out. What a tough concept, Joel. :rolleyes

"Let's split the vote just in case Kathy finds the hidden idol and gives it to Chet!"
"Dur...me no understand. Me go screw up alliance and keep older guy who sucks in challenges for no reason."

MatthewLouwrens

Senior HTF Member
Did I miss the scene where the plot to vote out Mary was explained to the girls that were in the original Vote Chet/Tracy.
I'm all for the show trying to maintain some suspense around the voting, but I would love to have seen how that plot actually came about.

And, man, that hunt for the immunity idol is just cruel.

Radioman970

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
James Perry
I've been calling that big guy Conan. But he's actually smarter than he looks. I believe one of the fans is going to be the winner this season.

A really good episode. The cute chicks will keep me coming back each week. Wow! And some great drama at the voteoff.

Michael:M

Supporting Actor
I found Joel's Neanderthal ravings about Mikey unintentionally hilarious, since he was doing all the things that he was calling Mikey out on.

I was kind of hoping the tribe would turn on Joel and vote him out, but no such luck. It's too bad, since Mary was extremely easy on the eyes, as is Alexis.

Kathy's just batshit insane.

~~~~~~~

Going to be interesting to see if the Favorites jell. Eliza, Jonathan, Kim, and Yau should have recruited Cirie first, and used JF. The five should target Amanda and Ozzy for next TCs; while they're great for challenges, they're also the biggest physical and strategic threats to their alliance.

Not that I want Amanda to go anywhere - I thought she was pretty hot last season, but she's smokin' hot now. Possibly hottest contestant ever, IMNSHO.

AnthonyC

Senior HTF Member

Kim? Ami. :) Who, speaking of hotness levels, has definitely aged quite a bit unfortunately... (she looks great in some pics though still)

Brent M

Senior HTF Member
There have definitely been Survivor contestants in the past that were more naturally beautiful than Parvati, but none of them were as "sexy". She's got that flirty tease thing down to a science. :emoji_thumbsup:

Jon_B

Screenwriter
When I first saw Joel the fireman, he reminded me of the cartoon character Lion-O from Thundercats. I hope that doesn't date me too much.:)

Michael:M

Supporting Actor

Sorry. Parvati is pretty hot - but I I find Amanda a lot sexier. Not to be too crude, but bigger/nicer rack, love those long legs, and she actually has a brain in her head.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks