What's new

Survivor: Fiji (1 Viewer)

Mike Heenan

Second Unit

Maybe this'll be that long promised "most controversial decision ever that'll have all of America talking" from last years reunion show... lol.

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
My household is really looking forward to tonight's broadcast.

They've been promoting the heck out of the "something that's never happened before." But I'm hesitant to buy in...seeing the CBS marketing team's track record of hyperbole the past couple of seasons.

Radioman970

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
James Perry
He's keeping his promise. It's still a game and even Yau-man figured out that Dreamz wasn't going to anything more than what he promised.

Great point Chris. I plan forgot about the jury in this case. Yau-man really will look great in their eyes. What an awesome player. How many here would've held on to that truck like you were a newborn and it was your mama's titty? *raises hand*

Mike Heenan

Second Unit
Interesting... well we'll find out tonight then (obviously since it's the last show). It will be interesting if Yau Man wins the million because

Even though he gave Dreamz the truck, Yau Man did win the truck during the challenge in the last episode, which is always the death spell for a player.

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member

CBS must've brought a bunch of commercials during MLB games today. As I listened to both Yankee and Red Sox (separate) radio broadcasts...I must've heard the spot promoting the "something special never before seen" event during the final tribal at least a half-dozen times.

MatthewLouwrens

Senior HTF Member
I meant that they were already in a final-four alliance, so presumably Yau already had Dreamz's word that he wouldn't be voted out before then. So Dreamz is going back on his word, in order to go back on his word. The loophole is just that Dreamz is going back on his previous word (which was not bound up with the car), in order to comply with the word that was given with the car.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Dreamz - big turd.

Something tells me the final tribal is going to suck because I fear the make-up of the final 3.

4 votes later....Yep, that sucks.

Final winner speculation:
Well, it's in the bag for Earl. I can't see anyone voting for Dreamz or Cassandra.

Joseph S

Senior HTF Member
Keeping the truck and necklace was the best choice.

What will be task #100 be for Earl and his million $?

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
None of the other 3 wanted Yau-man in the finals because he's just unbeatable, so I excuse Earl for his vote, but it would have been sporting had Earl voted for Cassandra to force a tie and let Yau-man fight for his Survivor life against Cassandra (I suspect she can't make fire faster than Yau-man).

Nathan*W

Screenwriter
Real Name
Nathan
Exactly.

I would've felt a lot better about Earl had he written down Cassandra's name and let the rock sort it out.

And I agree: Dreamz = turd. Yes, it's a game, but your solemn word you take with you always. He is always going to be remembered as having no integrity with regards to Yau.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
That did throw Lisi, didn't it.

Loving the Boo-Bitch-Slap on Dreamz.

I seriously think that if the jurors had the option to abstain from voting that they would abstain and vote for none of the final 3. May they should just write in Yau-man's name in protest. :D

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Too bad Dreamz had no foresight in his decision to renege on the deal. He should have known that if he reneged, there was no way he'd win, and if he kept his word, he was at best 50/50 to stay or go (he should have made the deal with a condition that Yau-man vote to keep Dreamz safe if he gave up immunity for the car, that gives Dreamz at worst a 2-2 tie, and he'd get a shot to stay in the game and keep his integrity - as I think Yau-man would have kept his word and voted to boot Cassandra in a final four vote at that point in the game.

Joseph S

Senior HTF Member
The only one hurt by Dreamz's decision was Yao. Dreamz finished tied for 2nd + the truck. At best he would have been third otherwise. I would have played it differently for the jury though. May even make more on All-Stars.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks