What's new

Survivor Caramoan (season 26) - Fans vs. "Favorites" (1 Viewer)

Stan

Senior HTF Member
Looked like the guys had a pretty decent plan going, but Cochran is such an uncontrollable nut job, they never should have told him anything.

This is already getting pretty vicious and there are still a lot of players, normally this doesn't happen until the final five or six.

Even Dawn, who I really like can't be trusted.

Dheiner

Gazoo
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Dhein
Stan, you've got a much different perspective than I do.

I see Dawn as being completely trustworthy TO HER ALLIANCE. She has thus far only done what I would hope my alliance members would do. Let the rest of the alliance know when members are turning against "us".

Granted Corrine and Malcolm won't see it that way, but, oh, well....

Cochrane...well, if they watched him before this season, they should have known the whole "macho-team" thing would not work with him. I think that he'donly feel like he'd be # 5 in that pecking order.

Stan

Senior HTF Member
Granted, we're only seeing the extremely edited version of what's truly happening. I'd love to see Dawn win, she's an amazing woman, probably one of the best people ever to be on Survivor.
Dheiner said:
Stan, you've got a much different perspective than I do.

I see Dawn as being completely trustworthy TO HER ALLIANCE. She has thus far only done what I would hope my alliance members would do. Let the rest of the alliance know when members are turning against "us".

Granted Corrine and Malcolm won't see it that way, but, oh, well....

Cochrane...well, if they watched him before this season, they should have known the whole "macho-team" thing would not work with him. I think that he'donly feel like he'd be # 5 in that pecking order.

ChristopherG

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chris
Based on last week's teaser, I believe we can look forward to another Dawn cracks up and cries about everything episode this week.

Stan

Senior HTF Member
I don't even pay attention to the teasers for the next episode anymore. They're incredibly manipulative and definitely "tease" you into watching the episode, but they're almost always meaningless. Just slick editing of bits and pieces.
ChristopherG said:
Based on last week's teaser, I believe we can look forward to another Dawn cracks up and cries about everything episode this week.

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
I agree that the teasers can be meaningless, but damn, they managed to
manipulate me as I was somewhat perked by what was teased last night
during the broadcast of The Amazing Race.

Paul D G

Screenwriter
During the commercial during TAR they showed a picture of Dawn with the voiceover "What can reduce this Survivor to tears?" and my kid said "Just about anything."

ChristopherG

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chris
Not to piss in your corn flakes Stan, but Dawn is famous for breaking down into a complete sobbing mess over seemingly standard "Survivor" conditions. While the teasers are often intentionally misleading it wouldn't surprise me in this case if they are accurate.

Sam Posten

Premium
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Posten
ChristopherG said:
Booooooooorrrrrrriiiiinnnnnggggg....

Can't take much more dawn. As much as I love to hate Phillip, I'd rather Dawn be put out of her misery first.

Brilliant play by Malcom at last tribal. One of the best tribals in a loooooooong time.

mattCR

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt
That was a brilliant and fantastic tribal council. I was worried Malcolm would over play it and they wouldn't play both pendants, but the moment they did I knew it was on.

That doesn't set things in stone, but it definitely mixes things up. While it's still 6-3, all they really have to do is get a flip etc... and I have a feeling there are some who will be A-OK with saying Goodbye to Phillip

Paul D G

Screenwriter
I have to wonder if Eric "blew it" in that as soon as Malcolm pulled out his own secret idol I said to my wife they need to keep the vote as is. There's no way Malcolm is playing that. Then Eric suggested the idols may not be played which may have clued Malcolm in.

In either case, I'm glad Fillup is gone. That was so much fun to watch.

And, holy cow did Dawn have a meltdown!

Sam Posten

Premium
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Posten
Man I wanted to just vote Dawn off right then and there. Boo Wah. Buy a new set of false teeth when you get home. It was just an excuse to cover for other anxieties. And then the transformation back to normal was too clean too. Send her home!

BUT that tribal, one for the books. Brilliantly played. No idea what Eric was thinking. So glad Phillip is gone, he's a bully, a braggart and a clown and I think he disrespected his fellow players and the game.

And both idols are back in play!?!?!

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
Wow...Wow....(and did I say)....WOW!

One of the best tribal councils I ever saw.

Can't remember ever once standing up and cheering for
the final vote. I so much wanted Fillup gone.

Unfortunately, it doesn't quite look like Malcolm is going
to make it to the end of the game and that worries me about
who actually would.

...I mean, does anyone think Malcolm stands a chance now?

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Hanson said:
If Sam can root for Amber, I can root for Amanda:

37_1746_20100504214317_survivoramanda.jpg

ChristopherG

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chris
Wow. Got caught up last night. Just, wow. Dawn does not disappoint in the loony bin department. She really shouldn't be playing this game.

Phillip jumping into that pristine pool all covered in crud...what a completely, self-centered a-hole. Will not miss the "fun sponge".

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks