What's new

Survivor - Blood vs. Water Season 27 (1 Viewer)

Hanson

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Hanson
Rupert, give it up buddy. You'll never win this game because you're just too dumb.

Is this guy still a fan favorite?

DaveHof2

Second Unit
Real Name
David Hofstede
Colton is very close to being a deal-breaker for me, but I like the concept of this one, and I guess everyone is entitled to a second chance.

Stan

Senior HTF Member
DaveHof2 said:
Colton is very close to being a deal-breaker for me, but I like the concept of this one, and I guess everyone is entitled to a second chance.
Is Colton that southern, extremely Republican gay guy who made all those comments about "the help"? Then left because of some intestinal/bacteriological problem?

I'm clearing out the cobwebs in my mind, but wasn't he incredibly obnoxious and changed sides to be with the women?

Hard to tell because I can't seem to expand the pictures on CBS, they just show these little thumbnails in the upper-left corner.

DaveHof2

Second Unit
Real Name
David Hofstede
Stan said:
Is Colton that southern, extremely Republican gay guy who made all those comments about "the help"? Then left because of some intestinal/bacteriological problem?

I'm clearing out the cobwebs in my mind, but wasn't he incredibly obnoxious and changed sides to be with the women?

Hard to tell because I can't seem to expand the pictures on CBS, they just show these little thumbnails in the upper-left corner.
That's him.

Paul D G

Screenwriter
They must not be getting many people trying out for the show. I'm getting really tried of returning players. And now half of the returning members tribe is taken up by their loved ones.

I really don't like this concept. And who, exactly, was clamoring for Colton to return?

The only returning members show I have any interest in would be a tribe of first cast-offs.

Stan

Senior HTF Member
Mike Frezon said:
I am so over Rupert.

The guy really gets a 4th shot?!? :rolleyes:

And even with Colton in the mix, I'll be watching... :biggrin:
This is seriously his 4th attempt?

Knew he had two, must have missed the third one, but he's back again? Ugh...

Why even call this a "reality show", it's almost becoming scripted with regulars and then toss in a few newcomers.

ChristopherG

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chris
The idea of returning players doesn't bother me as much who those returning players are. Colton was a pretty despicable person his last time out, I think I actually stopped watching that season because of him.

Hanson

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Hanson
Paul D G said:
I really don't like this concept. And who, exactly, was clamoring for Colton to return?
That would be the producers. He was lined up to appear on Philippines with the other airlifted returnees, but dropped out at the last second after seeing the feedback from his stint in One World.

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Rupert was fine the first two go-rounds (Pearl Islands and All-Stars).

But when he returned for Heroes vs. Villains I got the impression that his celebrity had gone to his head. He came off as rather arrogant and entitled during that season. No more loveable, gentle giant.

For those who don't keep up on the arcane things in life, Rupert actually ran for Governor of Indiana in 2012 as the Libertarian candidate. He only garnered 4% of the vote...but did get 102,000 people to vote for him. More than 2.5-million votes were cast.

I totally agree with everyone about Colton. Everyone despised the guy. Which, unfortunately, is probably exactly why they asked him back. Despicable = ratings.

Patrick_S

Senior HTF Member
Why not bring Rupert back? They saddled us with Rob many times also.

Colton, nice to see you can be a racists and still get back on the show. Although his racist antics where only shown on the web page and not the TV show.

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Patrick_S said:
Colton, nice to see you can be a racists and still get back on the show. Although his racist antics where only shown on the web page and not the TV show.
Maybe the producers will re-think that strategy now that they realize they can get some free publicity with that kind of subject matter after the current season of Big Brother.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
They'll just put the "CBS is not racist, but some of these contestants might be" disclaimer right before each new episode, like Big Brother does to try and distance themselves from any racism that might be revealed in the telecasts.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks