Survivor Amazon Cast Leaked!

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Mark Kalzer, Jan 10, 2003.

1. Mark Kalzer

Mark Kalzer Second Unit

Apparantly CBS put up the pics of the cast, and then pulled them down again. Within that time, web users were able to pull all the pics and names!
    I promise you this is the ONLY time I will ever be posting a link to SurvivorSucks!
    (Admin note - just pasted in the actual link.)
    Link
    Admins, I'm not sure if this is allowed or not...I apologize if I am breaking any rules here.
    From the looks of it, a lot younger cast than Thailand. They sure look more like actual players than the non Survivor playing "I vote you because you get on my nerves" "He's a weak little whiny punk" kinda cast of Thailand, who were only interesting in the final episode. Here's hoping this is good...or else I may just sign off Survivor.

2. Daniel Kikin

Daniel Kikin Screenwriter

3. Dennis Reno

Dennis Reno Supporting Actor

WOW! Jenna is gorgeous! Venus Swimsuit model... 'nuff said [​IMG]
    I'm rather surprised at the lack of any African-American males. You would think that would be an automatic for at least one of the 16. In fact, other than Daniel and Joanna it appears that 14 out of 16 contestants are caucasian. Very odd.
    Check out Alex Bell's profile. Under the area "Favorites" he lists his favorite outdoor activity as "Jesse's Ass". I'm not from L.A. and I have no idea what "Jesse's Ass" means (other than the obvious) so can someone clue me in?