What's new

Survivor: All Stars - 8/31 (1 Viewer)

Daniel Kikin

Screenwriter
Thanks for that Pearl of wisdom Dave. ;)

I remember reading rumors at the Sucks board of PI coming next a couple of months back, which then turned into Vanuatu, then TBD. Even though I'd like Paramount to release the seasons in order, I almost don't care about the order at this point as long as they speed up the releases.

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
Mike, you're welcome! :p)

As far as Survivor goes, when that set comes out, many fans will think it's Chr'Isthmus! :laugh:

AnthonyC

Senior HTF Member
Is that a hint towards a possible December release? If not, is there any timeframe currently?

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
No, and no. Sorry, just playing on the word that describes the land area...didn't mean to imply a timeframe. I frankly have no idea what timeframe it would be, and I'm not even sure I'm right on the season.

AnthonyC

Senior HTF Member
I got the isthmus thing. I just wasn't sure if he combined that with a tentative release timeframe.

I'm not that dumb ;)

GarySa

Auditioning
I am really itching for some news on the next Survivor release. All this waiting around worries me.

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Gary: I've already held Survivor: Outback in my grubby little paws at a store which broke release date. While I would have loved to pull the trigger early...it was pretty high in price...AND the family won't be starting to watch it until Survivor: Palau is done. So, there was no need to have it on the shelf early.

And, I can report a certain big box store will have a very good price on Outback Tuesday. Bullseye!

GarySa

Auditioning
Apparently tons of stores are "ignoring" the release date because several people at Sucks have already gotten copies. I know a store that will be selling the set for $29.99. The first word starts with a C and ends with an ircuit City. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks