What's new

Survivor: All Stars - 8/31 (1 Viewer)

AnthonyC

Senior HTF Member
Well, it's up on Amazon now. 7 discs!! Woohoo!

I think Amazon screwed up because they called it "Complete First Sea" for some reason.:confused:

I think any future Survivor box sets will simply have The Complete Season on DVD.

Jay X

Auditioning
Does anyone know how well the original Survivor set sold and if other reality shows such as the Amazing Race/The original mole will be released on DVD?

Jay X

Auditioning
Does anyone know how well the original Survivor set sold and if other reality shows such as the Amazing Race/The original mole will be released on DVD?

AnthonyC

Senior HTF Member
The season one cover looks like it foreshadowed the whole "Sue who cried sexual harassment" situation.

AnthonyC

Senior HTF Member
The season one cover looks like it foreshadowed the whole "Sue who cried sexual harassment" situation.

AnthonyC

Senior HTF Member
The list of commentary participants is disappointing:

*No Rich, Colby or Jeff Probst (among others).
*Rudy will be included. I love Rudy (but not in a homosexual way, that's for sure;) ), but he didn't talk much on the Borneo set.
*Tina and Jenna L. will be included. Those two very boring people were chosen over Rich???
*Lex. I cannot stand this guy. I hope he and Boston Rob do commentary on the episodes where Lex saved Amber and the next one where Lex got out. That'd be hysterical.

AnthonyC

Senior HTF Member
The list of commentary participants is disappointing:

*No Rich, Colby or Jeff Probst (among others).
*Rudy will be included. I love Rudy (but not in a homosexual way, that's for sure;) ), but he didn't talk much on the Borneo set.
*Tina and Jenna L. will be included. Those two very boring people were chosen over Rich???
*Lex. I cannot stand this guy. I hope he and Boston Rob do commentary on the episodes where Lex saved Amber and the next one where Lex got out. That'd be hysterical.

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member

I don't watch the show, so I don't know who these people are (I'm guessing you mean Richard Hatch, though).

Anyway, perhaps Rich simply isn't available?...

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member

I don't watch the show, so I don't know who these people are (I'm guessing you mean Richard Hatch, though).

Anyway, perhaps Rich simply isn't available?...

AnthonyC

Senior HTF Member
Yeah, I meant Hatch. Hopefully they just forgot to put his name (as well as Probst's) down.

AnthonyC

Senior HTF Member
Yeah, I meant Hatch. Hopefully they just forgot to put his name (as well as Probst's) down.

AnthonyC

Senior HTF Member
Aw man, that sucks. Any reason for the delay? I read the listing on Netflix, which didn't mention that the recap episode was included. Perhaps they are correcting this error? It makes no sense that they would delay it so close to the release date for any reason other than adding stuff.

Interesting, two days ago I emailed them saying that I read the Netflix listing and thought it wasn't fair to advertise it as a Complete Season without the recap. Maybe my email had an impact...:)

Gord Lacey

Senior HTF Member
It could be something simple like a backup at the replicator. All these TV sets have to be keeping them busy!

Gord

Daniel Kikin

Screenwriter
Survivor Vanuatu is premiering on 9/16 so that could explain the delay to 9/14, especially the way they were promoting the S1 DVD towards the end of All-Stars.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maanw2357
Recent bookmarks