What's new

Survivor Africa (and Survivor Marquesas) (1 Viewer)

Lafe F

Second Unit
Yes, Rosie said that all Survivor Marquesis contestants would be getting Survivor 1-4 DVDs. Was she confused? When will they be available to the public? Paramount, will there be a Survivor 4 DVD? Can it include Survivor Africa?

BTW: Several years ago, Rosie was giving out "Sound of Music" DVDs to her audience years before they were released retail by Fox.

Daniel Kikin

Screenwriter
I wonder if Paramount would consider releasing these exclusively from their website. A good way to do it would be to have a pre-order period lasting about a month or so and once the pre-order deadline passes, Paramount can press the DVDs and ship them out when they are ready. This would assure them that they would not lose any money in retail. The price would probably be high but considering the quality of Paramount's releases it would be worth it, especially if extra features were included.

This probably is never going to happen but I really would love to have all four seasons on DVD.

Jeff_HR

Senior HTF Member
I'm glad there are no plans for this show. I'd rather have more movie catalog titles.

Gord Lacey

Senior HTF Member
Jeff_HR,

This is the second TV on DVD thread you've poked your head into and made comments for catalog titles and against TV. It's not very constructive, and the others posting in these threads like having TV on DVD.

It's like walking into a Star Trek convention and yelling "Star Trek sucks, I want more Star Wars!!"

Gord

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks