What's new

SURVIVOR 3 - comments (1 Viewer)

Ryan Peter

Screenwriter
Kim J wouldn't have gotten into the final 2 going to the girls unless she won immunity at that point (which is doubtful to have happened, since she's been the weakest contestant on the show from the start). Right now, if there is major shit going down between Tom and Lex, and Lex gets tossed, she could fly into the 2nd spot under the radar.

Shayne Lebrun

Screenwriter
The thing that makes Tom non-offensive to me, is that he makes fun of EVERYTHING, even himself, and all in the same goofy, non-threatening way. I liked the way he called Lex 'Tattoo' on thier little trip.

And the wife and I cracked up when Lex said 'Tom was really really drunk, so I got him up, and took him to bed....'

Mike St.Louis

Supporting Actor
Yeah, I thought that was odd too.

The Visa number and expiry were clearly visible.

Wonder if Jeff has since cancelled the card??

Frank Anderson

Senior HTF Member
Did anyone actually notice the number? I thought it odd that they showed it at first. But I believe it was a prop as well. I don't remember the whole number but it started with 4000-1234-5678-9???

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Kim J is the most undeserving Survivor yet, but also the luckiest.

Brandon is the one to blame for this ho-hum march to the final 4 Morons. If he'd stuck to the original tribemates, they'd be in the driver seat picking off the Morons one by one.

Now, of the remaining 5 left, as far as the jury goes, it's a toss-up between Ethan and Tom. Lex has absolutely no shot with the jury, and Kim J has lied to too many of the women/Samboro to get the votes I think. Teresa's only hope is to win immunity by some fluke, but I don't see it happening 2 challenges in a row for her.

Kevin_V

Agent
11 down, 5 to go, but next week is the final 2 hour conclusion.

Or do you think they'll vote 2 off next week and do the same cliffhanger of announcing the winner at a later time as the previous Survivor?

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
They will boot one off tonight, 4 will remain. Next week, the 1st hour will have them boot off one more, and then you have 3 remain for the last immunity challenge in the second hour, and that person boots off the unlucky person in the final 3. Then the council votes on the final two, and they make a big 30 minute production back in L.A. and announce the winner "live".

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
1/3/02 show:

Good grief!

It appears Lex is going to pull a Kelly Wigglesworth because he's winning tons of reward and immunity challenges. In tonight's episode, Lex won a Chevy Avalanche truck for the reward (he also used the truck to deliver much needed hospital supplies to a hospital in the middle of nowhere), and Lex managed to win immunity in a composite contest of past contests and he did it without being challenged. Too bad the Morons didn't see this coming. I think Ethan truly thought he'd be the "Colby" of Survivor 3, but it hasn't turned out that way. Anyhow the rest of the gang would have voted Lex out if he had not won immunity. But now...someone else will go.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Now looking forward to next week's 2 hour finale:

While it's totally dependent on immunity challenges, Lex is in the driver's set, and it comes down, I think, to Lex being in the no-win situation that Keith was in last season. There's too much animosity from the jury to give Lex the money, the rationale will be that he got all the rewards, and the truck, and that should be good enough.

That being said, I think it'll be the Good Ol' Boy network in effect, and Kim J will get the boot because she's too sympathetic to the jury. Kim J has shown no ability to come close to winning immunity.

Then there were be 3 left, and I think Lex will run the table, and then he'll have to figure out who to take with him to the final two. He may as well flip a coin between Tom and Ethan because I don't think either have pissed off the jury like Lex has, but if I were Lex, I'd take Tom with me because Ethan has been more low key, and seems to have maybe a little more support on the Samburu tribe. But in the end, whoever Lex picks, he'll be handing them $1 million bucks.

Jeremy Allin

Supporting Actor
:angry: :angry: :angry:
Good Lord..............................not Lex again! To quote Wadsworth the Butler from Clue, "This is getting serious..."

Mark Pfeiffer

Screenwriter
They should have kicked Lex off last week when they had the chance. Kim Powers didn't pose nearly as big of a threat. Yes, they were in an alliance with him, but you'd think someone would realize that if someone keeps winning immunity, they are going to be awfully difficult to eliminate.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
But...What if all of the rest of the Moron figure that it's easier to skate under the radar, and just ride Lex to the big prize. Lex has built up so many animosity points among the jury that he's guarenteed himself a 2nd place finish. So the trick for the rest of the Morons is to convince Lex to pick them as being a worse alternative to Lex. I think Tom might be playing it the best in his "I'm who I am, I say what I say, and I stand behind it" good ol' boy drawl. Ethan is just worn down. Kim J, as I said, would garner too much sympathy from the women on the jury to keep in a final two.

Ryan Peter

Screenwriter
Lex is going to walk away a winner no matter what happens. Personally I think he deserves it after winning so many challenges. Hopefully he'll get 2nd place and win the 2nd place money. I think Big Tom is going down thanks to Teresa and Kim J ratting him out.

Jason Quillen

Supporting Actor
I agree, I think LEx has played the game well and deserves to win. Hes done exactly what he says and hasnt been fake to anyone. Granted, he did get Kelly voted off, but he believed it was her, he just made a mistake.

Furthermore, I dont think he has pissed off that many people - probably only Kelly out of the poeple on the jury right now. Brandon likes him, and must know Lex stuck by him, I dont think Frank cares one way or another, did he piss off Kim? I cant remember.

I think hes in a pretty good spot right now, and if he plays his cards right he may be able to win.

JQ

Mark Pfeiffer

Screenwriter
Patrick,

That's true, butthe conventional wisdom of taking the "most hated" person along has backfired before. Lex has certainly proven to be the top competitor, and I wouldn't be surprised to see him rewarded for that despite any personal issues.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks