surround left and right

Discussion in 'Speakers' started by Ronneil Camara, Jun 22, 2004.

1. Ronneil Camara

Ronneil Camara Stunt Coordinator

hey guys,

I'm looking for a rear surround left and right. Will Mirage omnisat perform better than a paradigm ADP-170?

Thanks.

Neil

2. Ronneil Camara

hey guys,

I'm looking for a rear surround left and right. Will Mirage omnisat perform better than a paradigm ADP-170?

Thanks.

Neil

3. Drew_W

Drew_W Screenwriter

That depends on where you want to place them. They are designed quite differently. And well, what do you have for the rest of your system ?

4. Drew_W

Drew_W Screenwriter

That depends on where you want to place them. They are designed quite differently. And well, what do you have for the rest of your system ?

5. Ronneil Camara

I currently have paradigm atoms for mains but is planning to upgrade it to monitor 5. So what do you think? Should I just stay with ADP-170? I auditioned adp-170 but I never felt any enveloping sound. I want to hear something that will make the movie real. I don't know how to describe it but I guess you know what I mean. [​IMG]

6. Ronneil Camara

I currently have paradigm atoms for mains but is planning to upgrade it to monitor 5. So what do you think? Should I just stay with ADP-170? I auditioned adp-170 but I never felt any enveloping sound. I want to hear something that will make the movie real. I don't know how to describe it but I guess you know what I mean. [​IMG]