surround left and right

Ronneil Camara

Stunt Coordinator
hey guys,

I'm looking for a rear surround left and right. Will Mirage omnisat perform better than a paradigm ADP-170?

Thanks.

Neil

Ronneil Camara

Stunt Coordinator
hey guys,

I'm looking for a rear surround left and right. Will Mirage omnisat perform better than a paradigm ADP-170?

Thanks.

Neil

Drew_W

Screenwriter
That depends on where you want to place them. They are designed quite differently. And well, what do you have for the rest of your system ?

Drew_W

Screenwriter
That depends on where you want to place them. They are designed quite differently. And well, what do you have for the rest of your system ?

Ronneil Camara

Stunt Coordinator
I currently have paradigm atoms for mains but is planning to upgrade it to monitor 5. So what do you think? Should I just stay with ADP-170? I auditioned adp-170 but I never felt any enveloping sound. I want to hear something that will make the movie real. I don't know how to describe it but I guess you know what I mean.

Ronneil Camara

Stunt Coordinator
I currently have paradigm atoms for mains but is planning to upgrade it to monitor 5. So what do you think? Should I just stay with ADP-170? I auditioned adp-170 but I never felt any enveloping sound. I want to hear something that will make the movie real. I don't know how to describe it but I guess you know what I mean.

Forum Sponsors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
harvey1964