1. Sign-up to become a member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It only takes 30 seconds to sign up, so join the discussion today!
    Dismiss Notice

Surreal Life 2

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Daniel Kikin, Feb 27, 2003.

1. Daniel Kikin

Daniel Kikin Screenwriter

Check this article at Reality News Online:

Sources Say Puck Claims to Be on Second 'Surreal Life'

The people rumored to have been approached so far are Puck, Hulk Hogan, Mayim Bialik (from Blossom), and Rich Hatch. I don't know how valid any of this is but it sounds like it would make a great show if it's true.

2. Patrick Sun

Patrick Sun Studio Mogul

You couldn't pay me enough to live with Puck.

3. Thi Them

Thi Them Producer

I'm sure Hulk Hogan was insulted and turned it down. He's still in wrestling and receives deafening ovations.

I hope they make it a one-hour show this time.

~T

4. Daniel Kikin

Same here Patrick, but seeing celebs instead of Real Worlders and Road Rules live with him would be a lot of fun. It's too bad they didn't put him with Corey Feldman in the first one, that would have been surreal.

5. Patrick Sun

Patrick Sun Studio Mogul

I quit watching the RR/RW Battle between the sexes due to Puck's presence. That dude is just flat out vile.

6. Daniel Kikin

You can start watching BOTS again, Puck was thrown off by the producers this week, and yes, the guy has major problems.

7. Nick Graham

Nick Graham Screenwriter

Hogan just signed a new deal with WWE, which basically amounts to 7 figures a year for showing up 4 Tuesdays and one Sunday out of each month, so I doubt he is gonna be a cast member.

What did Puck get booted for this time?

8. MickeS

MickeS Producer

Who is this Puck guy? I recognize the name, but what's his clame to fame (or infamy)?

Hogan should be able to do this if he wanted to, it's only a 10 day gig. But why bother? He's not a has-been.

/Mike

9. Daniel Kikin

Puck was a member of the Real World:San Francisco (Season 3). He got kicked out of the house in the middle of the season. He's very rude and obnoxious, loves pushing people's buttons, and loves the camera. It very grating watching him, but in a house with celebs, it could be more tolerable. He claimed to have calmed down before the Real World/Road Rules Battle Of The Sexes but this week he went psycho and the producers kicked him off.

Here's an excerpt from the MTV.com summary on why he got booted: