What's new

Surface ongoing thread (3 Viewers)

Matt^Brown

Supporting Actor
Well it seems like every show that I get into lately has been taken off of the air. Maybe I'm bad luck. Any chance this will get moved to the SCFI channel?

Scott_Sch

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Scott
That sucks! The marathon on UHD was just getting me back into this show and pysched for the next season. Oh well, another one bites the dust. There gonna probably replace it with yet another L&O show that will be dropped in the span of one season...or maybe another Apprentice, God knows we need more of that.

Here's another vote for SciFi picking this up, that would be sweet. I'd betcha the effects budget for Surface is pretty much in line with what SciFi deals with normally anyway. I love the show, but some of their special effects were pretty comical. Anyway, here's hoping someone picks it up.

Jason Seaver

Senior HTF Member
Sci-Fi would be the most likely, just in terms of shared parent companies. I wasn't expecting this back, but it's still disappointing, since I think it was easily the best of the aquatic invader shows to appear last fall. I never would have guessed Invasion would have had the longest lifespan.

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
Well, that's one less hour I'll have to watch NBC next year (well, 90 minutes if you add in "Four Kings"). There's nothing among their new shows that I care about.

This would be a good pick-up for the CW (though they may also go for "Invasion" and won't want two aquatic sci-fi shows). It had a pretty steady core audience week after week, while "Invasion" was a case of ongoing diminishing returns.

IF YOU'RE LISTENING CW...I'd watch "Surface" on CW, but not "Invasion."

Stupid NBC.

MarcoAD

Stunt Coordinator
Invasion is indeed gone.

I can't say I got into SURFACE much but man my wife dug it. She was needless to say pissed that the show was cancelled.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SaladinNagasawa
Recent bookmarks