What's new

Sure would love another WARNER BROS chat... (1 Viewer)

Dick

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rick
How does this work: Do you, the owners/operators of this site send out invitations for chats, or do studios offer their reps for the purpose of promoting their product through chats? In either case, I'd sure love to hear again from Warner Bros, now that they appear to be truly embracing the release of catalog titles. Any chance?

Adam_S

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Adam_S
seventh

it's not a matter of the studios bowing to our requests, most are doing such a great job that I'm willing to trust them. The chats are just an excellent and unique way to have an idea of what's up and coming in the works (my main interest, especially since so many people request obscure titles). And I love being able to personally complement the studios as well, it just seems like a nice way for us to appreciate their hard work and maybe get a little insider info on what's new for the next couple quarters but far from being announced and whats likely to be double dipped. Making demands/requesting titles from teh studios is the last thing I'm interested in with studio chats.

Adam

Jeff Kleist

Senior HTF Member
I believe Ron sends out invitations, and they respond with a yay or a nay. Sometimes they may do it if they have something to promote as well

todd s

Senior HTF Member
I would love to ask when we might see "The Flash" and a quicker release schedule for the Batman:Animated show.

Jeffrey Gray

Second Unit
I think they were scared off by the incredible amount of insults they received in the talkback thread after the last chat...

Nigel McN

Supporting Actor
While the aftermath was looked on poorly there were reasons for it. But I am sure Ron knows that we enjoy chatting with any studio and he has mentioned previously on the difficulty of getting them involved.

Users who are viewing this thread