What's new

Supporting tv shows on dvd... (1 Viewer)

todd s

Senior HTF Member
I urge all members to buy any tv show that comes out on dvd. Of course you should have a little bit of an interest in the show. I know it can be expensive for season box sets. But, in the long run if studios see that tv shows will sell. Maybe, they will release more shows and one of those shows will be one you love. I myself have purchased shows I may not have ever thinking about purchasing on vhs or taping of tv. But, if it will get a show I want to be released. It will be worth it. For example, I will be buying the Planet of the Apes tv show box set. I have only seen the show once. But, Fox has been very good so far in the tv product they have released. So if it is a big seller, maybe other Fox tv shows (ie-Millenium, Space:A&B)will be next.

Kurt N

Stunt Coordinator
I would urge people to buy tv shows that are done correctly. Perhaps if Simpsons outsells Friends by a signifigant number, studios will realise that we, the people who give them money, want all the episodes.
[Edited last by Kurt N on August 23, 2001 at 11:20 AM]

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks