What's new

Supernatural ongoing thread (1 Viewer)

Jordan_E

Senior HTF Member
Sad to say, due to my Halloween DVD watching and the wife's shows (Nip/Tuck & Desperate) I've been having to delete Night Stalker and Supernatural from the DVR before watching/catching up. But I will have to watch the 'Hook' episode, as it is the last week before Halloween.

Jay_B!

Screenwriter
ugh!!!! WB sucks!!!!

I only make a plan to watch TWO shows a week, and WB decided to put one against the other. There are so many nights I don't watch anything, yet they have to put Supernatural up against Desperate Housewives.... why can't they move Charmed (which I have given up on awhile back) to the 9 pm slot and give Supernatural 8 pm? At least I won't feel bad about that. I don't have TIVO, guess I'm going to have to wait to see the rest on DVD (watch WB weasel out of releasing it on DVD because of music rights, ie: Cold Case) and watch it on the weekends that DH is reruns because Housewives is my favorite show, but I love Supernatural too.

Andres Munoz

Senior HTF Member
What happened? Was Supernatural moved to another night? It's not going to be on Tuesdays anymore? What's taking its place?

Jay_B!

Screenwriter

I read this on Sitcoms Online that WB is going to place Supernatural after Charmed on Sunday nights and up against DH, a new series will take Supernatural's place.

Mikel_Cooperman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Mikey
I've tried to get into this show but the writing is just mediocre to me. This reminds me of a better show from a few years ago, Friday the 13th the series that was much better.

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
Calm down, folks. At least for the moment "Supernatural" continues to air new episodes on Tuesdays at 9 p.m. There is an encore showing on Sunday nights to replace some shows the WB put on hiatus ("Blue Collar TV," "Living With Fran," etc.).

But I haven't heard anything official about it changing slots (unofficially, I've heard it's switching to Wednesdays, Thursdays, and/or Sundays...such is the Internet ;) ).

Jay_B!

Screenwriter
I hope WB wouldn't be stupid enough, hopefully it's reruns on Sunday's. You wouldn't think it, but I know a lot of people who love both DH and Supernatural and choosing is torture because both shows are wickedly addictive.

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
Sunday is just a rerun. WB redid there entire schedule except for Tuesday and Thursday nights I believe. There are a press release on Futon Critic last week

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm

It averages a little more than 5 million viewers a week. Pretty good for WB. I believe it's their most popular show behind "7th Heaven" and "Gilmore Girls".

Paul Sandhu

Supporting Actor
Another good episode. It wasn't great as some of the others, but it was good enough.

The effects on this show are great.

The next episode is titled, "Bugs". But is what I heard true? It won't be for another two weeks?

Andres Munoz

Senior HTF Member
The music in this episode wasn't as memorable. Few good scares. I liked it though.

Dean just cracks me up. The scene they're in the hospital and the guards don't wanna let him in. He goes: "It's OK. I'm his brother...hey Brother!". So stupid and yet his delivery made me lol.

Eddy-C

Supporting Actor
This is my favorite new show. I thought it was funny when they snuck into the window and were like "you be quiet"

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
:frowning:

Well, if the Yahoo! TV Listings are accurate, next week will be a repeat of the pilot. Cool for those who missed it, but I guess this

is true. I guess breaks in the schedule are to be expected, though.

nickGreenwood

Second Unit
Real Name
Nick Greenwood
Boston - Peace of Mind was great, at some point they should use Boston's "Don't Look Back"... Actually the very first Boston album "Boston" should be used. It is a Greatest Hits album in itself, it's just too good.

Anyway I found myself reallying enjoying this episode, while I have liked each episode thus far (Amy Acker anyone?) this one just really I think let the show hit it's stride, I can only hope it gets even better from here. The episode had some good thrills, chills, laughs, and the relationship between Sam and Dean just keeps getting better, especially I'm assuming as the actors spend more time together.

Can't wait for the DVD of this, hopefully they can secure all the music rights, though where they are using almost all 70's rock (in which the bands haven't been heard from in ages or haven't been cared about in ages, I'm sure they're happy that someone is recognizing their work) they shouldn't have too much of a problem, unless they try to go for something like Led Zeppelin.

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
You'd think they'd be securing home video rights as they go along, but we know that doesn't always happen. The Elvis theme from Las Vegas, for example.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks