What's new

Superman Ultimate Collector's Edition, etc. Exchange Number and info (1 Viewer)

MattPeriolat

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Matthew
Lucky for those of you who now have them, but man, I still can't get through the call hold to talk to a living person. Six straight hours on hold and either a busy signal or back to the hold most of the time. I'll keep trying, but boy, call volume must be incredible.

Ray H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ray
I live in New Jersey. I called on December 8th. I received my mailer on Dec. 18th. That makes about 7 mail days for me to get it. I didn't experience much traffic when I called. The whole call took about 5 minutes or so. I called again on the 19th to have my address corrected. Didn't take too long either. I'll chime in when I receive my discs. :)

MattMC

Agent
Sorry, what I meant to say was that I haven't received my initial mailer.
I hope that it comes soon.

Greg K

Second Unit
I received one mailer containing both replacement discs (STM and SMIII) yesterday. Checked to make sure they're correct, and they are.

Gonna watch STM tonight--with the original audio!

Matt Fig

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Matt Fig
Received the set for Christmas and tried to call the number today. I did not talk to a person. The machine asked me to leave a general message and I left my name and phone number. Does this sound right? Any input would be helpful. Thanks, Matt

FranklinC

Stunt Coordinator
Weird how everybody is getting such varied results.

I was on hold yesterday for two hours and eventually had to hang up. Today I was on hold for maybe five minutes before a lady answered. She promptly asked my name, address, phone number, which set I bought, where I bought it, and the date of purchase. She said I would recieve a mailer in 7-10 business days. She politely gave me a confirmation number when I asked.

Easy as pie.

Matt Fig

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Matt Fig
I tried the number again. I was only on hold for about 15 minutes and the lady at Warner took all my info. Hopefully all goes smooth. From the responses on this forum it sounds like all is going somewhat smoothly.

Ryan Belfast

Stunt Coordinator
Help Please!
Hi there, My wife got me the 14 Disc set for xmas. Now I have already checked the SM3 disc, and its the same as my old 4 disc collection from 2000 or 2001, cant remember.
What STM disc is faulty? And how can I tell?

Now heres the problem. I live in Northern Ireland (UK) My wife orderd mine from www.playusa.com and it arrived a week or 2 before xmas.

How do I go about getting SM3 disc changed to the proper one. Also as stated above I dont know if my STM disc is wrong. So if they both need replaced, can someone please help me out?

Cheers!

Matt Fig

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Matt Fig
Supes 3 is missing the bonus features, i.e. commentaries and Supes 1 is missing the original 2.0 stereo recording. It only has 5.1. Both discs will play. There are no defects as far as I know, just missing content. If anyone has anything to add please do. Thanks!

Ryan Belfast

Stunt Coordinator
Just checked my STM disc 1.

There is 4 audio tracks

Dolby Digital 5.1
Dolby Digital 2.0
Freanch Dolby - Very Scratchy & Old sounding
Audio commentary.

Jeff*H

Premium
Real Name
Jeff

I live in Colorado as well. I called the day after I bought the set (Nov. 29th) and received the mailers last Monday, the 18th. In total, it was about a 3 week wait.

Fritz Nilsen

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Fritz Nilsen

E-mail? I must have missed that completely. What's the address? I don't live in the states, and thus the phone-only is a nuisance. Besides, why not set up a web-based solution and let the customers enter their details themselves? You'd sure save some man-hours over at the local Mumbai call-centre.

MattMC

Agent
Yeah, I finally got my shipper!!!
I will have to sent a note back with the discs correcting my address
but at least I got the first step done!!

Jake Lipson

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jake Lipson
This is starting to bother me. I called the day that I got the set (12/6) and was told that I would recieve a mailer within 7-10 business days. Here we are on 12/29 and still no mailer, so I just called back...and was placed on hold listening to some classical radio station as their on-hold music. It didn't even actulally say "Thank you for calling Warner Home Video" as Disney's customer service line does, which annoys me because what if I pressed a number wrong on the phone and got some other line? I mean, I know I didn't, but they should say something at the top of the call to let you know you got the right place. And I still have no guarentee that the mailer will actulally get sent to me this time, either. There are people here in this thread who already have the corrected discs and I'm still waiting for a mailer -- it just seems terribly inconsistant, like I'm being left out in the cold by the studio. What should I do?

TheBat

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jacob
the plot thickens.

I got the mailers and sent both of them at the same time.. they only got one of them and sent the replacement to me.. I talked with them this morning.. after telling them my side of the store.. they decided to send me the replacement for the second one.. even when they never got it.

or have not received it yet.

Jacob

Jake Lipson

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jake Lipson

What confirmation number? All they did was ask me my name, address, where I had bought the set and how many copies I got.

At first I applauded Warner for stepping up to the plate to deal with this issue as quickly and professionally as they did, but now I don't know.

Paul_Nyman

Second Unit
I received The Christopher Reeve Superman Collection yesterday as a belated Christmas gift. So I placed a call tonight to the Hotline # posted on page 1, they took: my name, address, phone, said to look for the pre-paid mailers in 7-10 business days and finally gave me a confirmation #. I'll post when my mailers arrive and once the replacements discs are in my hands.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation921
Recent bookmarks