What's new

Superman Poster Offer (1 Viewer)

Mark Booth

Senior HTF Member
FWIW, my Superman posters arrived a couple of months ago. I don't have a place to mount them just yet, so I stuck the tube in the closet without even opening it. Just found this topic again and the comments made me go check the posters. I got lucky. All 5 posters accounted for and all in perfect condition. (The Superman Returns is the one with him over the earth.)

Mark

Josh Simpson

Supporting Actor
I'm wondering if anyone is going to hang the posters of III or IV? I'm interested to hear about that.

TheBat

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jacob
I called the 800 number.. to find out why i had not gotten my posters.. turns out that the address was all wrong so they need to track it down and then send it to me.

Jacob

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
I also recieved the Superman Returns hovering above the Earth poster, which is the one I was expecting to get, plus all five of the posters were in pristine condition with nary a wrinkle to be found.

So far I have 1 and 2 framed and on the wall and man are they cool, well worth CAREFULLY cutting the proof of purchase tab with an exacto knife.

And yes, I plan to hang all five posters.

Ron68

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Ron
Mine are still tucked away in their shipping tube, I don't have anywhere to hang them right now but if I did I would hang all 5.

MarkBirds

Stunt Coordinator
If anybody is looking for inexpensive frames for their Supes posters, Michael's arts & craft stores has basic 27x40 poster frames on sale this week (April 1-7) for ten bucks a piece. Not a bad deal.

TheBat

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jacob
I finally got my superman posters. they look very nice. I did get the returns with superman floating over earth. I hung up: superman the movie, superman 2, and returns on the wall.

Jacob

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks