Superbit DVDS

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Joe Tilley, Sep 16, 2002.

1. Joe Tilley

Joe Tilley Supporting Actor

I just bought my first Superbit Delux DVD last night of Hollow Man & I'm not as impressed as I thought I would be.
    Don't get me wrong it dose look very nice the transfer is very smooth & clean, but I thought it would be a little more than what it was. I just think that compared to some of my regular disks there just isn't much if any improvement at all. I do like the fact that the Superbit disks all have a DTS track which is not offered on some of the standard disks for the same title, & for this disk the sound is very nicely done, everything comes across very clean & detailed.
    Anyway has anyone else noticed an improvement with Superbit titles? I guess the better way to go would be to compare the same title of a regular disk & make comparisons from that, but I'm not going to spend my money twice for just that.

2. wally

wally Second Unit

Hi Joe,

Are the extras the same as on the original release of Hollow Man?

wally

3. Jeff Kleist

Jeff Kleist Executive Producer

There is supposedly a SuperBit Deluxe coming of Hollow Man. Why I don['t know

SuperBit is by and far a marketing gimmick

4. Joe Tilley

Joe Tilley Supporting Actor

Wally, as far as I rember from renting it awhile back I beleve the extras are the same as on the regular disk.

Jeff, that is what I have ( Hollow Man Superbit Delux ) or did you mean something else?

5. Jeff Kleist

Jeff Kleist Executive Producer

Joe, I wasn't sure when the SuperBit Deluxe was out, it appears it is already [​IMG]