What's new

Superb article on potential future of HDTV by Gary Merson (1 Viewer)

PeterG

Agent
If you would like to read an excellent, succint distillation of the potential future of HDTV and your rights to view and copy HDTV material etc go to www.hdtvinsider.com and subscribe (free) to the newsletter.
It will then be emailed to you.
Peter
------------------

Gary Merson

Auditioning
Thanks Peter.
For more information about the newsletter, read on:
The hottest and most misunderstood topic today is HDTV encryption.
In the latest issue of the hdtvinsider.com newsletter (out today)I reveal the real facts about the status of these encryption schemes. I explore what they can and can't do to you. Learn how they really can impact current owners of HDTVs and when they will start arriving inside display devices. I explain which company is going with DVI and which is going with 5C. In addition, I will have facts on the new JVC DVHS and everyone has got it wrong, till now. This is one newsletter you will not want to miss. It is all new copyrighted material (regarding DVI and 5C) that may not appear on-line anywhere else. To get a copy, you can still subscribe for free at www.hdtvinsider.com

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks