What's new

Super tight Bas is gone???? (1 Viewer)

Brian tj

Stunt Coordinator
Hi all I lost my tight BAS has anyone ever experienced this?
Do I have a real problem?
Am I just being a nut?
Now don’t ask the name I am not reedy to blame them!!!
I have really LOVED them for 2 years now! But watts up?
They almost sounded fake the BAS was that tight!
Now its just bas
Tanks Brian tj :frowning:

Henry Gale

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Henry Gale
"You really have a lot of problems for someone from New Jersey."

Emily Litella

mylan

Screenwriter
I would second that nomination if I only knew what I was nominating! On a side note, i've been married for ten years and my wife still hasn't lost her tight BAS:D

mylan

Screenwriter
Slowly, I'm at a point where I can't do much due to monetary constraints (i'm broke!). I'm waiting for Denon to ship their 2807. Still having issues with low bas, I mean bass output from my Velo. What I need is for every member here to take pity in my situation and send me $1 so that I may cure my HT blues. If I wasn't working so much I'd go stand on a street corner with a sign that said "please help, need SVS"!!

AlanZ

Screenwriter
Real Name
AJ
lol...sorry to hear that....how big is the room? How much SVS ya need in there?

(by the way, if there was ever a thread a don't feel guilty about hijacking, this is the one LOL)

mylan

Screenwriter
Well, your going to hate this but...it is a 15x18 with an open back to a pool room that is 18x14. The thinking here was I could be playing pool with the guys and watching the game but so far, no pool table and i'm thinking now I should've found this site BEFORE I designed this house as to have done it right. I have been thinking a PB12 as a start, or maybe two PB10's?
Man, I followed that "thread" about the HSU subs the other day, just brutal. I posted something but felt it was too harsh, so I deleted it. After reading this scumbag's posts, I wished i'd let it stand now. I'm going down into the "man cave" now to see whats on, i'll check back soon.
A.F.A. the highjacking: lets hope he finds his BAS, if not there should be someone here to point him in the right direction.

AlanZ

Screenwriter
Real Name
AJ
lmao....yeah, I wish I could help him with his BAS, but I'm at a loss as to 'watt' to say :D

I would think a couple of PB-10s would serve you well....You got any pics of the room(s)?? I forgot how close you are to where I live....once you get it where you want it, I'll have to come over and check out your handy work :)

Brian tj

Stunt Coordinator
Well tanks
I got one seeress aniser!
Off list of cors.
Thats right I cant spell O well have fun with it if thats my only problem I am ding fine!
But I lost my TIGHT BASS!
That bights.
By the way I bet you my HT still sounds better than yours:p)
God Bless one and all
Tanks Brian tj

Henry Gale

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Henry Gale

Sure, this is my best guess....

Brian tj got no real responses to his query, but someone did PM or email him... so he says,

"I got one serious answer
Off list [thread] of course"

Evan M.

Supporting Actor
Holy crap, for the life of me I am trying to figure out the OP's thoughts here but I am having a hell of a time!! Is this a serious post?, is there humor in it that is totaly going over my head? Usually I am pretty good at picking up on this stuff but this one is flying WAAAAYYYY over me right now.......

Jack Gilvey

Senior HTF Member

Ahh, ok. Obvious once you know what it says, much like the backward lyrics on the White Album.

Still can't imagine what the original problem is, and I'm from Jersey.

mylan

Screenwriter
No, really, I think we pissed him off. For some reason he doesn't want to diss his equipment manufacturer but we can't help him unless we know WHAT has lost its bass. Is it a floorstanding speaker, sub? Is there a change in receiver speakers settings?
Look Brian, we sometimes can be assholes here, but we do want to help, let us know what the problem is and we will try to do our best. Apology accepted?

AlanZ

Screenwriter
Real Name
AJ
Brian: I agree with Mylan....some of us just like to bust nuts once in a while, bro. My apologies if we were messin with ya too much....last thing I want to do is hurt someone's feelings.

Henry Gale

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Henry Gale
Yes, I have too much spare time, but this may be part of the equation (whatever that means)....
I believe Brian is using Joseph Audio RM7si and RM30s speakers with a B&K receiver.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks