What's new

"Super Size Me" 2 Versions??? (1 Viewer)

Richard Kim

Senior HTF Member

I have seen SSM theatrically in the US, and Morgan's rectal exam is "obscured" as well. It got alot of raucous laughter from the audience I was with. :D

Derek Miner

Screenwriter
I would never suggest that using "Super Size Me" as an educational tool should replace the type of teaching you are doing. I merely think it's an excellent jumping off point for people to investigate the ideas and facts presented in the film. You can tell students all day long how to count calories, but that doesn't mean they'll actually do it. The film might create a motivation in the kids to eat better. Having skills and motivation would seem to me to be better than just book learning.

Oh, and to address the question asked directly to me earlier in the thread, I wasn't suggesting that everything provocative be removed from the film, merely that I would gladly sacrifice sexual issues or harsh language and the like so that there would be no objection to the film for content issues.

James_Z

Agent
I know I'm bumping an extremely old thread but I just came across a version completely different than my DVD version. The end update clips is where the 2 versions vary the most. Here's some screenshots along with the two different endings...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks