What's new

Super Mario Maker (1 Viewer)

Bryan^H

Senior HTF Member
I picked this up last Friday. It is a blast. I had no idea creating Mario levels could be this easy(and fun).

My only nitpick would be the items you use in your creations are unlocked over time(the more you create, the quicker you unlock them). You don't have everything at your disposal from the get go.

It is better than the 9 day time release that was scheduled initially(new sets of items every day). Fortunately Nintendo had a change of heart.

The different Mario levels you can create are from the following:

-New Super Mario WIIU

-Super MArio World(SNES)

-Super Mario 3(NES)

-Super Mario Brothers(NES)

I made a level using the Super Mario 3 texture. I love this. I feel like its 1990 all over again. Scary thing is, I really got sucked into it. I started the level early Sunday morning, fine tuned it, and changed things for ease of gameplay. 9 hours later I finished it. I felt like an actual video game creator with a deadline. It was pretty weird. And when I completed the level I was proud of it.

I make my Mario levels FUN, not sadistic. So when I upload my level of Super Mario 3 for people to enjoy they will be smiling rather than cursing.

All in all this is much more than a novelty as some people have suggested. It is a very deep but simple game. And if you love Mario games like I do it is without a doubt the coolest thing to come along in quite some time.

Bryan^H

Senior HTF Member
If anyone wants to try my Super Mario 3 level, here is the name and course ID:

Defeat Mr. Jambo

74A4-0000-0038-C5C0

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks