Super Mario Advance 4 (SMB 3) for Gameboy Advance!!!

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Ryan Wishton, Jun 29, 2003.

1. Ryan Wishton

Ryan Wishton Screenwriter

I was just on a game site today and found out that Super Mario Advance 4 will be an updated version of Super Mario Brothers 3 for Gameboy Advance... This will definately have me running out for a Gameboy Advance... Not to mention many other games that interest me... The Gameboy Advance seems to be actually one of the better system on the market today IMO... That could also be because I really liked 2-D games from years ago...

This is very good news for me... Mario Bros. 3 was one of my top games as a kid on the NES. It is also my favorite in the series of the games. I am actually not a fan of Mario 64 for N64 or Mario Sunshine for Gamecube. I like the Mario Party series, but those are fun to play with 4 people. That's probably why I like them.

Also, they are making a brand new Mario game. It's sort of reminds me of Paper Mario.

Does anyone else plan on picking either of these up?

2. DeanWalsh

DeanWalsh Second Unit

3. Morgan Jolley

Morgan Jolley Lead Actor

Rumor has it that they're making a new RPG with the Mario characters for GBA, but AFAIK the only new GBA game is Mario and Luigi, a platforming game where you play as both of them at the same time.

4. Ben Seibert

Ben Seibert Stunt Coordinator

I believe Mario & Luigi is the new RPG title, and Mario & Donkey Kong is more like a platformer.

5. DonRoeber

DonRoeber Screenwriter

Super Mario Brothers 3 has always been my favorite mario game, so I was elated when they annouced that it'd be ported to the GBA. Does anyone know a release date for it yet?

6. GlenHaag

GlenHaag Supporting Actor

Mario and Luigi is listed as an RPG according to Nintendo's website.

Mario and Luigi

Glen

7. Morgan Jolley

Morgan Jolley Lead Actor

I stand corrected. The original screens I saw of it looked platformer-like, but it's an RPG.

8. Xenia Stathakopoulou

Xenia Stathakopoulou Cinematographer

Yes ! Only 1 more month to go till i have this in portable form ! This game is the reason i still own a super nintendo system to this day ! [​IMG]