What's new

Super High End Extron Component video switcher w/ 4 sets of custom made cables (1 Viewer)

Gary Murrell

Supporting Actor
I have here a customized high gloss black painted Extron RGBS video switcher, the switch has 4 inputs and one output, the inputs and outputs use high end BNC connectors

The unit has over 500 MHZ of bandwidth, see if you can find that in a crappy consumer video switcher, this switch is broadcast quality and will pass all video signals even 1080p with 0.00% degredation

the unit utilizes 4 BNC connectors on each input, it can switch component video and coaxial digital audio on each input, that is a huge plus for this switch

to even sweeten the deal, I am including 4 sets of custom handmade Belden 1694a/Canare video cables, these are what bluejeans cable sells here for 40$ a set:

http://www.bluejeanscable.com/store/component/index.htm

these were made by me and they are the highest quality cables money can buy, there are broadcast spec

the cables are made with bnc on one end and RCA on the other, so they are customized for this switcher

2 cable sets are around 4 feet, one set is around 5 feet and another is around 6 feet

the switcher comes complete with the power cable and is in 100% perfect shape

the switcher is controlled by 4 buttons on the front of the unit

if you are out of component video inputs and or are looking to upgrade you crappy component switcher then this is the ticket, there is no switcher on the market that will beat this setup, I gurantee that 110%

My Price is 100$ and I will ship this switch and cables anywhere in the USA for free

I would like to accept paypal on this transaction

I have over 1800 positive ebay comments and have done hundreds of deals on the AVS/HT forums and here on videogon

You may email me with any questions at: gmurrell1 "at" bigsandybb.com

Thanks for viewing and God Bless

-Gary

Gary Murrell

Supporting Actor
Bump, this is a amazing component video switching setup, I used it with my 5000$ front PJ CRT system

price also lowered

-Gary

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks