What's new

Super Bowl Highlight Disk (1 Viewer)

Dave Scarpa

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David Scarpa
With a dual layer disk they could probably fit on the entire game. And since it was on fox upconverted to 480p I don't see why it could'nt be in anamorphic Widescreen.

Bruce F

Agent
Real Name
Bruce
Actually, I was wondering why they don't sell DVDs of older Super Bowls separately. I'm sure there is a negotiation issue with the network that broadcast originally, but still...

I'd pay $20 to get some of those classic Redskins wins on DVD!

Thomas Reagan

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Thomas
Has anyone found a definite list of what the specs of the disc will be? There seems to be a lot of conflicting information out there right now. If it is only 4:3, 2ch stereo, that would be a shame.

Thanks,

Thos.

Dave Scarpa

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David Scarpa
I would be great to get anamorphic widescreen, but it just ain't gonna happen. These will be put out for the majority sports fan.

Andrew_Sch

Senior HTF Member
Why exactly would you want this to be in anamorphic widescreen when it wasn't broadcast that way? I know some of you probably want to fill up widescreen TV's, but aren't we all about OAR here?

Dave Scarpa

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David Scarpa
Fox did broadcast this in Hi definition as well as standard def, albeit the Hi def was 480p

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks