What's new

Super Bowl Commericals (1 Viewer)

PatB

Stunt Coordinator
Can't seem to get the codec on the link. Any idea how to make these things play?

Paul W

Second Unit
The big-assed mom commercial was just rude (and I just don't get it - call me stoopid).

The subway commercial . . . lame! :thumbsdown:

ThomasC

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Thomas
Can't seem to get the codec on the link. Any idea how to make these things play?
The link links to a page, not a file. The page gives you options on where to download it from. Anyways, I removed the link, and replaced it with a link to the file on my web space. That should work, but if it doesn't, let me know.

PatB

Stunt Coordinator
Thanks much. I live in Canada so I couldn't see these. Was looking all over the web to find them.
Better than the game no doubt!

Paul W

Second Unit
ROTFLMMFAO!!! Terry Tate Reebok commercial

"You need a coversheet on that TPS report, M---------!"
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:crazy:

Francois Caron

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
François Caron
I live in Canada so I couldn't see these.
You're not able to receive Buffalo's ABC affiliate over the air? Bummer! I can receive the Vermont affiliate here in Montreal on channel 22. It's not perfect, but it does the job.

I jnow a few places that could probably use a Terry Tate on staff, but the liability insurance premiums would be excessive! :)

And the mother-daughter Budweiser commercial? I definitely got that one! And weren't those leather pants? I feel sorry for the cows that sacrificed their hides for those things! :D

Here's a surprise! A PSA commercial that actually made me go "oh!" The only hitch is that you don't necessarily need marihuana to produce an unplanned pregnancy.

LennyP

Supporting Actor
I just crapped, pissed myself, bulged my eyes out and then imploded I was so excited to see that Matrix TV ad!

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Both the big-ass mom Bud ad, and the Office Space tackler (Felcher and son...hmmm, they slipped that past the censors) ad were hilarious.

So was the Zebra ad.

Loved the Matrix ad, absolutely stunning in HD.

The Hulk ad made the Hulk move way too quickly, no inertia to his movements, so it looked fake to me.

The Charlie Angels 2 ad was in hi-def, looked good, sounded loud.

Richard Kim

Senior HTF Member
Both the big-ass mom Bud ad, and the Office Space tackler (Felcher and son...hmmm, they slipped that past the censors) ad were hilarious.
The Felcher and Son is a reference to South Park: Bigger, Longer and Uncut. It's on the piano in the Big Gay Al musical sequence.

Most of the commericals sucked, though I did like the Willie Nelson commercial.

The HD movie commercials are awesome. Makes me wish they broadcast more commercials in HD.

Christopher~O

Stunt Coordinator
I thought the Hulk stuff looked really "animated". Only a couple of movies I would see in the theatre, and a couple of rentals....

Howled at the Bud "meeting my girlfriends" commerciaial and the California cheese one was pretty funny too.

All in all it was pretty uninspiring commercial wise I thought.

Cheers,
Chris

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
so what was slipped past the censors in the felcher and son add?

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
aol.com also has them but it doesnt look like all of them are there.

PatB

Stunt Coordinator
So I guess the big request (at least for the Canuck) for Thomas C is to put up whatever else he can.
And a :emoji_thumbsup: from me too.

John Thomas

Senior HTF Member
The Terry Tate Reebok commercial was by far the best commercial in a year of otherwise bland sub-par efforts.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks