What's new

SUNRISE is again available at Costco (1 Viewer)

Jon_Are

Senior HTF Member
Just got back from Costco; they have a new batch of Fox Studio Classics in, again in the familiar 4-packs (one of which is Sunrise).

One of the selections includes the latest releases (My Darling Clementine, Ox-Bow Incident, & Mark of Zorro).

The price is $34.95.

This location had just a dozen or so sets.

Get 'em while they're hot!

Jon

JustinCleveland

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Justin Cleveland
And I'd already gotten Zorro and Ox-Bow. Damn! I wish I could count on them doing this deal again so I don't pick up the next three releases. Not that I care, I've got three copies of Sunrise already, but that's a great price for the three movies!

richardWI

Second Unit
I got the sunrise/titanic/ox bow/zorro pack. I wish I could have gotten My Darling Clementine, but that's how it goes. I already sent away for my free Sunrise, so I guess I'll put it up on Ebay.

oscar_merkx

Senior HTF Member
Good to know that these FSC Boxsets are being made available. I have been able to get a similar deal via amazon.co.uk and I am eagerly awaiting my Sunrise

:D

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
My Costco had reduced the price on these sets to $23.99. That's just $6 per title.

I already have "Sunrise" and "Titanic," but purchased the set anyway as it was still cheaper to get the two I needed, "Ox-Bow" and "Zorro," than buying those two individually.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks