Here's what's in factory original box:
Asking $600

1. Sunfire Theater Grand I

2. original, unopened crystal base.

3. both the preliminary and final versions of the Users manual

4. remote

5. original power cord

6. AM loop antenna

Remote control has lost its memory for all but the power and volume channels. It will not control anything on the Sunfire except for the power and volume. It will need to be re-programmed or sent to Sunfire for correction. This is a common problem with these remotes. The remotes with these units, in my humble opinion, are not outstanding, and, you'll likely want to use an after-market universal remote for control of your system.

Serial number on the box matches that of the processor itself. It was purchased new from a factory-authorized dealer. The processor has never been opened or serviced.

There's a small scratch near the input selector. This is the only cosmetic defect.

All lights are working just fine.

This item is sold as-is. Since the pre-amp is over 7 years old, I cannot offer any sort of warranty. Also, I again want to re-emphasize that the remote is not in proper working order.

It will be shipped in the factory original carton. I have added foam peanuts for additional protection.

Shipping will be $40.00 for 48 CONUS. I will accept paypal. I will ship only to the paypal confirmed address, no exceptions.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks