What's new

Sunday night's are gonna rock starting September 15th! (1 Viewer)

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
I cannot wait until September 15th! Three of my favorite shows are premiering on HBO that night, The Soprano's, Curb Your Enthusiasm, and The Mind of the Married Man. Sunday nights have been so dead for tv, it'll be nice having something to look forward to watching that night for a while.

Jeremiah

Screenwriter
I also am geeked for the loaded Sunday night on HBO but I am just excited for The Sopranos and Curb Your Enthusiasm.
I was all ready for The Wire last night and it wasn't on.:frowning:

Tim Markley

Screenwriter
Yep, I agree. :D I'll be picking up Sopranos Season 3 tomorrow so that I can catch up before the new season starts.

Michael Ballack

Second Unit
When does Six Feet Under start up again?
I would imagine sometime after The Sopranos Fourth Season is over. One, SFU was on just a few months ago. Two, HBO doesn't like to blow it's wad and show to many of it's great shows all on at the same time.
I'm sure SFU and Oz will be on sometime in January/next spring. Speaking of Oz, I think this year will be the last year for Oz. I love that show. :frowning:

Rob Speicher

Supporting Actor
Jeremiah: I was bummed too.

Can't wait for Sopranos, this will be the first season I'll be able to watch as it happens and won't have to wait for the DVD. And I'm hooked on CYE now too, so yeah, Sept. 15 will be great.

David Egan

Stunt Coordinator
The Wire can be difficult and complex but the more I watch the better it gets. I have high expectations for The Sopranos but will have to watch it on Monday because it's up against Angel.

Hate Mind of the Married Man. A nebbishy little twirp is always depressed because he's married to a British model. The problem with HBO is that unlike the commercial networks, it takes them a long time to admit when they're wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks