What's new

Suggestions on my HT speakers (1 Viewer)

Rob E

Grip
I am new to this field and need some help on speakers for my HT setup. I just got the HK avr125 receiver and klipsch ksw12 sub. I will be needing 5 compact wall mounting speakers in the price range. Your help is much appreciated.

ChrisLazarko

Supporting Actor
Klipsch Quintets, about $350-400 and are very nice. Also listen to the JBL and Athena Micro's... Happy huntin'.

ChrisLazarko

Supporting Actor
lol. Keep bumping into you Rob. Oh by the way do you have any limit on size? I just took a quick look and maybe you could go with a pair of floorstanders?

Quick look from Klipsch:

SF-1's ($250 pr.)
SC-1 ($150)
SS-5 ($200)

Was able to find those for about $550.... but you said you needed compact so I don't think that will do... but just a suggestion.

MichaelPR

Second Unit
I just have to say after browsing the forums for the past couple of months I wound up looking at some Paradigm Titans...great speakers for the price....I also listened to the smaller and cheaper Atoms they also sounded pretty good. Polk makes a good product to from what I have heard out of them.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maanw2357
Recent bookmarks