Suggestions on a 27-30" tv

Discussion in 'Displays' started by RyanKelly, Jul 3, 2003.

  1. RyanKelly

    RyanKelly Auditioning

    Joined:
    Jul 2, 2003
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    I am looking into purchasing a television for my bedroom. My budget limits me to roughly $1,000.00, although if it is worth it, I may go up to around $1,300.00 or so. I would like it to be at least 27", up to around 30 or 32". Basically, the only thing that I WANT is HDTV, while widescreen would be good also. I watch roughly 70% DVD, with the remaining 30% being split between cable and gaming.

    Any suggestions would be appreciated, and if I need to give any furhter information, please ask.

    Thanks,
    Ryan

    P. S. Forgive any spelling mistakes, I'm typing without my glasses [​IMG]
     
  2. Jan Strnad

    Jan Strnad Screenwriter

    Joined:
    Jan 1, 1999
    Messages:
    1,004
    Likes Received:
    0
    Ryan,

    At that size, I can't work up much enthusiasm for spending $1000+ on an HDTV. If you have the money, you can always go for it, of course. There's a thread on the Sony KV32HS510 called "widescreen or not?"

    How often do you buy a TV? I'd be tempted to wait until the new digital format(s) are in place, or, if I had to buy a new set now, I'd get an analog set to get me by until things settle down.

    Just a random opinion. YMMV.

    Jan
     

Share This Page