What's new

Suggestions for video download sites... (1 Viewer)

Adam.Heckman

Second Unit
I just purchased a Creative Zen Vision:M (wasn't easy to find one at a B&M!!). Anyways, I'm looking for video to show off the unit. The only kind it can't play or convert is Quicktime (so the apple stuff is out!).

Are there any legal places on the web where I can download good quality video clips to show off my new rig? I've gotten some movie trailers already... but I'm looking for something more.

Ricardo C

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ricardo C
Heh, I was just about the suggest the Apple HD stuff. Damn!

You could try the sample clips at HD Clips, or the WMV HD samples.

But beyond downloading trailers or short clips, I don't think you can legally get "something more" without spending some cash.

Adam.Heckman

Second Unit
Not too against spending 'some' cash. If I could do the apple thing, I would spend a buck or two for an episode of a tv show... but I don't know of any other venue where I can do that.

EDIT: or, if somebody can suggest a free conversion software to change the video format of apples stuff...

Chris

Senior HTF Member
Just get Quicktime Alternative (look it up at http://www.betanews.com/ ) download the trailers and then convert them with DiVX or whatever if you want.

There are other places you can get them, I think Nero keeps trailers up, and many studios also keep them in AVI format as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks