What's new

suggestion on a karaoke solution... (1 Viewer)

KonradN

Stunt Coordinator
I'm looking to buy a dvd player with karaoke function. Would be nice if it has mp3 support and is a changer. Are there any good ones around 200 dollar and I want to stay away from any apex dvd player. I'm buying a new karaoke dvd player to replace an apex that broke down in less than 2 years I believe.

Another option, I am considering, is just to get a mixer. I kind of like this one because it leaves me more otions open for choosing a dvd player. Are there any good mixers for around 100 dollars that would serve my purpose well? I guess all i need is one with at least two mic inputs, echo adjustment, and hopefully one with high s/n ratio. I just hate hiss...

Eric Samonte

Screenwriter
I have one of those Apex karaoke players. I don't want to jinx it but its been over a year now since I got it though its use is less than I expected.
The Malata makes a good one but I don't know its actual specs. In the bigger cities where Asians (specifically Filipinoes) dwell, Pioneers with such features abound.

Woo Jae

Screenwriter
I don't want to increase the number of threads unnecessarily, so let me post here.

I just got a MegaBox MTC-2000 Karaoke Player, and am looking to improve on the sound - with little money as possible.

I currently own a Harman Kardon AVR 520, to which I have hooked up the six channel output from this Karaoke Player. It doesn't seem that the 520 has microphone jacks, and the Karaoke player does.

Also using an inexpensive JUSE wireless microphone with two microphones.

The microphone though wireless is very difficult to sing into, and I would like some suggestions on improving the microphone and enhancing the Karaoke experience with the Megabox Player..

Any and all suggestions will be appreciated.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks