Suggestion for the Quick Replies

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by David Lambert, Apr 6, 2002.

1. David Lambert

David Lambert Executive Producer

Is it possible to add to the Quick Reply feature the "Preview Reply" feature? I find myself having to edit more posts now because I am unable to preview them first.
    Unless I somehow have the foresight to realize that I will "have" to preview them, and so I choose the old method of replying.
    Honestly, if you put in the Preview Reply feature to the Quick Replies, then we'll never need to reply the old way, I think. [​IMG]

2. Parker Clack

Parker Clack Schizophrenic Man

Parker
    David:

This is for a quick reply. So not all the features of a normal reply are going to be added to it. If you need to preview a thread or post then just use the normal reply feature. This was set up so you could just give a quick reply and move on. Hence the name.

Parker

3. David Lambert

David Lambert Executive Producer

What other features are lacking in the quick replies? I haven't noticed any other differences other than two of the options at the bottom...

4. Parker Clack

Parker Clack Schizophrenic Man

Parker
    David:

Not much. But like I said if you want to see a preview use the regular reply. The quick reply is just for quick replies. I won't be adding the preview feature but thanks for the request.

Parker