What's new

Suggestion for Paramount regarding ST Nemesis CE. (1 Viewer)

jim.vaccaro

Second Unit
So much for the mail away box offer idea. Heck, I'd have been happy if they had just not used the stupid overlapping keepcase. I damn near broke disc 1 just trying to get it out of the case.

Frank@N

Screenwriter
I'm sure you could find one on Ebay, Paramount has put out like five different ST boxes at one point or another.

Guessing the final box will be the hardest to locate, but there are those who don't like some of the movies and won't want the largest box.

Too bad Paramount didn't give CE fans a pat on the back with a mail-in coupon, it's a big disappointment.

Devin_C

Stunt Coordinator
I have 'em all, and the big double disc box is what I need to show off Ric Easton's custom covers. Easier to line them up in a box than on a shelf. :)

I'll keep watching ebay; there was a fellow who had the trays for DS9 tv sets, so perhaps they'll pop up. I'm surprised that you can't order them from dealers/stores/distributors of some sort though...

Frank@N

Screenwriter
I never gave it much thought, but part of the reason studios don't overproduce packaging and then make it available later might be the bootleg factor.

Paramount won't make the 10 CE case available to all because some jerk would bootleg the CEs and sell them in an official box.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation155
Recent bookmarks